Today (4th October 2020 DST time started at 3 am, however I noticed messages I sent to a server had a different timestamp than messages received.

I connect to an IRC server using ZNC and server-time seems to be enabled.

When I send a message the ZNC connected mIRC sees this:

-> PRIVMSG #AustNode :From ZNC
<- @time=2020-10-03T17:16:15.448Z :ekcdd_! PRIVMSG #AustNode :From mIRC directly

The results in my ZNC connected mIRC are:

[04:16] <+ekcdd> From ZNC ** This is the correct time
[05:16] <+ekcdd_> From mIRC directly

If I change my timezone to Brisbane everything works works as it should as they don't have DST. I also checked the result of $daylight and it returns 3600. I am using a vanillia mIRC no scripts loaded besides the default aliases and remote.ini

The results for $os $version $beta $md5($mircexe,2) $file($mircexe).sig $alias(0) $script(0) $dll(0) $com(0) are: 10 7.63 9ff6317dc5ce1528da51f2f7af29c62f ok 1 1 0 0

If anymore information is required I'm happy to supply it