I don't want to use another client, I like mIRC. But in my opinion, mIRC has long been in need of a significant update to its look and feel to compete with other IRC clients.

There was no request in my post for such an update that would affect the normal appearance of the client, I just suggested creating a logic command for the scripters to help them decorate the client in a more modern design with this command to avoid using third party (curves) DLLs. In any case, everyone who loves minimalism will stay with it with the default client settings.

I understand that this can be difficult to implement, but it needs to be done. This idea should be seen as additional functionality and design enhancement for the mIRC client, and I'm sure many scripters will support me in this.
Hopefully this client support will be officially implemented soon. How and in what format to make this command, I leave it to the discretion of the author.

🌐 http://forum.epicnet.ru 📜 irc.epicnet.ru 6667 #Code | mIRC scripts, help, discuss, examples