When I add the trust manually using the DCC Options dialogue, it puts it first and the DCC does autoget. When I apply the trust programmatically, using /dcc trust the autoget doesn't work. I have tested it by examining the sequence using $trust and this is the case.

I guess this is not a problem once the above fix is in place. In the mean time I have coded a workaround by adding a new trust and then removing all the previous trusts from the beginning of the list and putting them back on at the end of the list - the net result is that the new one is now the first in the list. :-) And it seems to work.

Last edited by Protopia; 29/07/19 03:20 PM.