Originally Posted By: pball
You'll have to explain a bit more since I have zero idea about anything twitch. The best guess I have is there are multiple keywords worth different amounts?

The general idea is that I've been asked to write a script that gives people points(I have set up my own Point system containing a Betting script and Russian Roulette to gain points) for their Bits. But people like spamming.
This works perfectly fine. It gets triggered by Cheer1 and counts 6x Cheer1
Quote:
cheer1 cheer1 cheer1 cheer1 cheer1 cheer1

This doesn't work. It gets triggered by Cheer100 and counts 4x Cheer100, but not the Cheer1
Quote:
cheer100 cheer100 cheer100 cheer100 cheer1

So I think your guess is partly correct. I want to be able to count every keyword(Preferrably in 1 piece of code, as right now I have the code of the OP repeated for every emote I have) in the string. Right now, it stops as soon as it finds the first keyword it matches.

This is how I currently have my keywords set up. It has a different piece of code for every keyword.
Code:
on *:TEXT:*Test1*:#: {
  writeini -n Emotes.ini $+(#,-,$date) Test1 $calc($readini(Emotes.ini,$+(#,-,$date),Test1) + $count($1-, Test1))
}

on *:TEXT:*Test2*:#: {
  writeini -n Emotes.ini $+(#,-,$date) Test2 $calc($readini(Emotes.ini,$+(#,-,$date),Test2) + $count($1-, Test2))
}

on *:TEXT:*Test3*:#: {
  writeini -n Emotes.ini $+(#,-,$date) Test3 $calc($readini(Emotes.ini,$+(#,-,$date),Test3) + $count($1-, Test3))
}

If I type
Quote:
Test2 Test2 Test3 Test3 Test3
it'll only count the Test2. If I swap it around to
Quote:
Test3 Test3 Test2
it'll only count Test3