My OS is Win 7 64bit.

I have used mIRC 6.35 for servers not supporting UTF-8.

And having freeze problem. mIRC freeze every minute for 10 seconds.

I updated mIRC 6.35 to 7.32 but it doesn't make any change. Still, mIRC keeps freezing.

When it's not freezing, I don't have any problem. I can swift trees by Ctrl + Tab rapidly.

After having problem, I updated open ssl too(latest x64 lite version). But, it's not helpful.

When I typed '//echo -a $os $version $md5($mircexe,2) $file($mircexe).sig $alias(0) $script(0) $dll(0) $com(0) . $chan(0) $ial(*,0)', it says '7 7.32 7847343ad9b1ec455154950f051134af ok 1 1 0 0 . 1 71'.

/timer says '* No active timers'

I am using scripts that automatically join to servers and channels. Remote.ini is the file.

mIRC is connected to 25 servers(22 servers are ssl) and 41 channels.

/remote off doesn't make any change when I didn't restart mIRC.

However, I restarted mIRC and manually joined to servers and channels then, mIRC did not freeze anymore.(sitll remote is off) I typed '/remote on' without restart and mIRC did not freeze. After restart, mIRC keeps freezing again.

When remote and 'Display invalid certificates for approval' are on and mIRC is started, only 3 or 4 messages displayed while when I manually joined servers and channels, almost of servers using SSL port displayed messages. I think mIRC skipped some SSL certificates because it has to connect to many servers in the same time. Could this be a problem?

I have tried to turn on mIRC with 'Skip connections with invalid certificates' on and mIRC joined 5 SSL servers and 3 normal servers and no freezing.

I have tried to ruen on mIRC again with same settins for what servers can be connected. And, the result is a little bit different. Same servers and no freezing but, constantly CPU loaded highly. I have tried again within 1 or 2 minutes and the result is same.(servers, no freezing, CPU high load)

And, in fourth try 5 or 6 minutes after third try, same situation without CPU high load.

What's going on?!

I did that 30 minutes after with not minimized and CPU is highly loaded. Right after that, I restarted mIRC with minimized and no freezing. I repeated twice more. CPU is only highly load when mIRC is not minimized.

What's going on!!!

'Automatically accept invalid certificates' and minimize don't solve my problem.

What is the problem and how can I solve that?

If you need more information or test, post a reply. Then, I will answer and test that.

Thank you.

Last edited by sea; 09/12/13 03:18 AM.