No I am not delaying its resolution.
This is what it is saying when I dcc (I replaced my nick to post here as nickhere).

[23:17] <sweetbuns> [04:17] -nickhere (~nickhere@nickhere.users.undernet.org)- DCC Chat (98.156.52.61)
[23:17] <sweetbuns> [04:17] CTCP DCC: CHAT chat 1654404157 5007 from Mp3Server (~nickhere@nickhere.users.undernet.org)

ALERT: (nickhere!~mp3server@nickhere.users.undernet.org) sent a DCC request with bogus IP information of 98.156.52.61 port 5007. ~nickhere@nickhere.users.undernet.org does not resolve to 98.156.52.61!

My provider says that is my ip address and is correct. I have even seen this change to my router ip and it shouldn't do that at all.

So how am I delaying its resolution? It doesn't give my host name anywhere but my pc name. Even if I put the host in manually it still shows when you do /dns as my comuter name and the host and ip number won't resolve. What I was refuring to that you quoted was the ip website that checks your ip number and host name...it gives my host name as my ip number that isn't correct.

In mirc it says the dns does not resolve. I think the other answer is correct and my provider has to fix it's dns. Problem is they think it is mirc causing it because everything else works fine but mIRC.