I would just love to have a code checker in Mirc. Pretty much, what you do is you copy your code, and you put it in the checker. After running it through, it will tell you what it does, just so you dont have to try and fail it. It could also give suggestions on other things it could do incase what you did was wrong., for example, after putting in
Code:
on *:JOIN:#rebels.u21: {
  if ($nick == Furon) msg #rebels.u21 Welcome Furon, Leader of Rebels!
  elseif ($nick == Pyrise) msg #rebels.u21 Welcome Pyrise, Right Hand Man of Rebels!
  elseif ($nick == commander) msg #rebels.u21 Welcome Commander, Left Hand Man of Rebels!
}

the checker will say "When a user named Furon (non case sensitive) joins the channel of rebels.u21, the user holding this script will, in the channel of #rebels.u21, say 'Welcome Furon, Leader of Rebels!' If the user's name is not Furon, but it is Pyrise(non case sensitive), it will say..."etc. And, below all of that, it might say "Did you want this code to instead of sending a message to the entire channel, it will send a private message to the user?" or "Did you want this code to instead of sending a message to the entire channel, it will send a message through the channel that only the user can see?" (I dont know if that is possible though, but what do i know...) And when you click it, it will give you the code to do what you asked.