Quote:
I'm here for the author. Your response is not asked for and not necessary and is not contributing anything of value to the matter at hand.

Hate to break it to you, but this is a public forum for a reason. Specifically, it's because other peoples responses and opinions absolutely count. If anything, this thread is a shining example of that. If you want to direct a message at Khaled only, please use his published email address. Otherwise, be prepared for the opinions of others; Khaled has other customers and they're stakeholders too.

Quote:
Microsoft is a joke

Unfortunately you're using a program on the wrong operating system to be saying that. If that's your belief, you shouldn't be here.

Quote:
I didn't come here to be nice about something.

Then why should anyone be nice to you? Why should anyone listen? Perhaps you could learn a few things from reading about The Art of Diplomacy.

Quote:
Now I'm pissed.

Again, this is not the place to "be pissed". This is a bug report forum, not a rant forum; please leave your emotions at the door. But really, you literally get angry about programs leaving a few files behind after an uninstall? I suggest getting your blood pressure checked, that might cause problems later on.

Quote:
_I_ am the hand that feeds

Khaled didn't ask you to use mIRC; you're the one asking Khaled to do something for your benefit-- therefore, you sir, are the one trying to get fed here, just so we get that analogy right.

Quote:
it wouldn't be that hard for me to disassemble the program and "fix" the problems.

It's not? Okay, go do it!

And with that, this thread should die; there's really no more productive discussion.

The End.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"