Originally Posted By: Horstl
Sorrry, I'm not using any messengers at all, and I have to hit the hay now...

Take your time looking at working scripts; study the code and try to figure out what it's ment to do - this is a great way to learn.
At first, play with relatively easy tasks like the one you started here, and if you really reach a dead end, feel free to ask smile

Alright, bye. I guess I'll see you tomorrow? If and when you show up, could you gimme the line finished up with error checking and all?

I'm also looking at a /i /invite $1 $2 where $1nick and $2channel, but I also want it to work if I just type /i nick on a channel, but that would be just a /i /invite $1 #. So I dunno. Error checking included would pwn.

Also, and /unban /mode # -b $1 alias where $1 is the hostmask of the specified nick. Of course, error checking.

Anyway. I think it might have something to do with /kb /mode # +b$1 | /kick # $1 needing $address. Somehow make it when I go /kb nick it takes the nick, $addresses it, and then puts it in as $1.

On a better day, I might be able to figure this out. But I can't. I feel useless. -_-