Latest issue: I use PsyBNC, and connect to multiple networks. If anyone's not familiar with how it works, when you connect to your networks and join the channels you want, PsyBNC will keep your name connected and keep you in the channels you want, so that when you next open mIRC, you're back where you were.

Anyway, for some reason, I get a very strange behavior for a couple of networks I've added. When I close and re-open mIRC, I remain connected to those networks via PsyBNC, but the channels don't "appear" in my channel list. I'm still on the network, and still show as being in the channel to others, but I can't see it. I have to part and re-join the channel (which kind of defeats the purpose). This doesn't seem to be dependent on the number of networks to which I'm connected, nor the number of channels I have open. I don't believe it's server dependent, either, because it's happened with two different servers. I don't know if it's because of the names I've given the networks (FN' and TN'), or what.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

Edit: After trying with another client, it appears it's a PsyBNC issue. Feel free to lock or move this thread. If anyone has ever experienced this, I'd love to know if it was resolved. Thanks.

Last edited by supermale; 03/07/07 02:39 PM.