My suggestion is a new improved /debug for mIRC. It seems that /debug can become rather useles sometimes when applyed to scripting certain things and could be improved to help with script editting, among other things.

I suggest more things to shown in the /debug command such as executed aliases, any /command ran, and/or a way to show mIRC internal commands? Not for sure how to explain it it just seems that mIRC's /debug command is becoming old and mostly not useful when trying to figure out why a certain large script (with many commands) isn't functioning properly?

Maybe a switch to only show events, commands, signals from certain script files, alias files. Perhaps a new switch to debug any command with matching text.
"/debug @window [match text]"

I know the current /debug filter has an option to send the lines thru a specified identifier before being displayed, but the current mIRC /debug only works for server messages. I hope the it will be expanded to just more than server messages for those are only useful in a limited area. Expanding the /debug to more would (IMO) be appreciated to the people who are having trouble finding errors, to those who are looking to improve efficiency of a script by eliminating redundent commands.

Any other thoughts or suggestion would be appreciated if you read this.

Live to Dream & Dream for Life