mIRC Version: was 6.2, went back to 6.17 to solve problem but failed
Router: NO ROUTER
Add ons: AkFtpAd 3.19, aCONNECT 2.00

Ok here is the problem I am having, (and I hope there's a solution) I have been please with mIRC ever since I started using it but for some reason ever since about last week I keep having a problem with receiving text. As in, If I dont talk for an our on anything in mIRC, I will not get any messages from anyone in the channel EXCEPT for the joining / parting announcements. Even worse is that my addons and triggers to mIRC that I added, DO NOT RUN after that 1 hour window I told you about above. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I tried to think of something that might have caused this like the triggers I made, so I got rid of them and STILL it does this weird thing. I just thought of something though, about a week ago I installed firefox 2.0 and I beleive that it has been acting up ever since then. But I know that firefox 2.0 is not at fault so I still dont know what could be causing this. I have realized that other people have been having the same problems but for example my friend who uses mirc has to log into his old registered nick in orer to see everyones text again. PLEASE HELP :'(

Last edited by shukero; 22/11/06 04:21 PM.