your welcome, i c thats a good way of testing the info sent/received. I've played with text files since I started scripting my first script was based on reading info on a txt file over the years I learned some neat tricks as $XXXtok commands came into play, im not sure if they were or not available back then but I found em over 2 years ago in the help file

Glad it works, if you want to make a seperate txt file upon read info you can set a start if statement of the currently line being read from help.txt then put a if end statement to it. for the example of "Help Register" then the next one and so forth, you can script it in the the script itself so you dont have to write specific if statements

LOL wow i can't understand myself to read that... anyhoo what I mean is basically you can have the info that was read in the txt file in the if statement once for every line instead of writting a seperate statement for each addiontional lines in your txt file making the script fully auto.

If cut tons of corners using mIRC for example often if I need to remove spaces I created such a auto small script like

alias sp { return $remove($1-,$chr(32)) }

just that small script ive used like 100+ times by now just to show you that mIRC allows us to write simple stuff to make auto stuff all in one instead of making seperate programs in C

Code:
if $reality > $fiction { set %sanity Sane }
Else { echo -a *voices* }