Checked the board and didnt see this suggested yet. How about adding a -h switch to /debug so it can write directly to a specified hash table(s). If the hash table doesnt exist, it is created. Otherwise, it is appended to. Normal /hash commands could then be used to manipulate the data written to the hash tables.

...actually, how about an on DEBUG event as well. I realize that you can specify the -i switch with /debug, but that calls an identifier you specify before logging happens and its return value is used as the debug line. ON DEBUG would work exactly like this, but a return result isnt required. $1- would be the line that triggered ON DEBUG, and wildcard/regex can also be used, much like ON TEXT/ACTION, even halting the event output, which would prevent debug from writing to whatever data source. Since current /debug calls are server independant, extend the $debug identifier to $debug($cid). This could have an .event property (just like $event, by parsing the incoming/outgoing debug line internally). By combining ON DEBUG, with $debug(N).event you could simulate event triggers by checking $debug().event and firing off a signal.

Ok, I think Im good. Thanks!