Check your INI file and enxure that the [Prices] heading is hard set to teh left hand side. I just noticed in your post that it's indented. I also noticed that one item (can't recall which one right now) has a space between the name and the = sign.

In both (and any other cases like that) ensure that there are no spaces.

If that doesn't fix it, then I'm out of ideas from what you've provided, as the code is now formatted correctly.

P.S.: You do know that you can't test these yourself. You have to either put the code on another copy of mIRC and then test it, or get someone else to issue teh !price command.