Assuming your format is constant within that file, here is a simplified version of what drc gave you:

Code:
alias acrolist {
  echo -a 09 Your Current Popups Are: 
  var %i = 1
  while (%i <= $lines(Popupacro.mrc)) {
    [color:green];  First we use $gettok to grab the first colon (:) delimited token which is .c
    ;  Since we don't want the . use $right to get only the character c
    ;  Next, we use $gettok again, but this time to grab the 5th (and everything after it) space delimited token(s)[/color]
    echo -a INPUT: $right($gettok($read(Popupacro.mrc, %i),1,58),1) - OUTPUT: $gettok($read(Popupacro.mrc, %i),5-,32)
    inc %i
  }
}

There was no reason to set a global var (%x) in this case because it only has use locally to this function.

For %y, it's really unecessary to set the $lines into it, because it's only being used once. Generally, this is only done when you want are referencing something numerous times in a script. And like %x it's not needed to set it as a global variable.

Also, when using colors you should always use double digits to be on the safe side. Say for example you want to display this text "1. This is line 1" in red color.

Using single digit color code:
Code:
41. This is line 1
Result: . This is line 1

Notice that it's not colored red like you thought it would be and it's also missing the 1 at the beginning. 
This is because it was interpreted as part of the color code (41) which does not exist and so the text isn't colored.

Using double digit color codes:
Code:
041. This is line 1
Result: [color:red]1. This is line 1[/color]