People pay for the strangest things... well, if it works, good.

My current game project is 1-2 player Scattergories. And that's done except some bug squashing i'm working on right now. I also have a RPG in development, though I'm not sure if I'll bother finishing it. Much of it is done, but I'm not sure that I want to go through the trouble of setting up all the calculations for everything. And, I've done a lot of work on a multiplayer Monopoly game (old games themed) that is fully GUI, but I stopped once I got to the point of handling what happens on each space and how property and cards work. Those who have tested it with me keep bugging me to finish it, but it's just tedious work now, so I may or may not ever pick it up again. It's actually designed to run multiple games at the same time with multiple players per game (I forget the number of games that can be played off the server at the same time, or the number of players per game).

All my other projects I've completed, or am working on, are utilities and such (IRC Weather script, Invision Playlist script, and Kick/Ban Monitoring Window script for a few examples of released scripts). At some point, I plan to set up a webpage with all my completed scripts and info on the scripts I've started work on.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net