but there's no difference. There were no viruses (got the newest McAfee) , my mIRC version is 6.03 and i'm not using scripts except one which was made by a good friend of mine (whose a proffesional) and it has no apperent bugs

*Edit: I also used that online virus scanner..... found nothing

"id like to know if this is a possible thing id have to worry about too" <----- no doubt about it !!!!!!

when that guy told me that i shouldn't what i said and that my comp will shutdown cause of what i said i didn't believe him

however, my comp did shutdown so i think we should all be worried. As far as i understood (and I did some study about it lately) this is not a script nor virus problem.
By what i read the mIRC can be used as a client / server and allow the outside user to get to the same processes you can (for example the Alt+Ctrl+Del menu and close down an importent process which causes the comp to shutdown, like in my case) because of the NT Authentication something. I know there is such a trigger in the computer management and i know it can be solved through there, I'm simply not sure what should I change.

Last edited by WhiteFang; 25/02/03 07:04 AM.

Windows error: Kick any user to continue.....