Quote:
Oh, I also have a problem where when I ping timeout, my mIRC doesn't recognize (which is dependent by server). Say I turn off my Internet from pulling the plug, networks like Efnet for sure I will immediately disconnect, but some servers I will have to wait hours for it to reset. How do I go about knowing if I'm connected or not and disconnect when the Internet is down?

I don't know the raw codes but can anyone make an alias, when triggered, does a /mode $$1 b and cycles every x amount of seconds until the bans are wiped and then rejoins?

P.S. And does anyone still know of a trick to part a channel without closing it? Thanks.

1. Aliases are not triggered.
2. I don't understand what you want to say with your alias, explain better.
3. How to part a channel without closing the channel window ?
I don't think this is possible, I've tried using the ON PART event, but the halt couldn't stop the window to close. But if you want, you can make the window reopen after closing
Code:
on 1:part:#channel:if ($nick == $me) .timer 1 1 join $chan

4. Do not ask us to make you 100 scripts please, we're not your robots, and explain correctly what you want to do, else we'll not be able to help you. Why not making us a text file with "to-do for slaves". laugh confused