grin I got everything working now! I found out why I was getting that error:
-
.timer.whois.#GIAAN.WHOIS.RAWS 1 %whois.count whois disable.#GIAAN.WHOIS.RAWS
-
I think that there should not have been a "." between .disable and #GIAAN.WHOIS.RAWS. I removed the dot and it worked. I have one samll question. When someone is AWAY (not Idle) and it preforms the check, their nick color goes back to the initial color for about 2 sec, then to grey again. Obiously this is no big deal. The script works perfect now. I was just wondering if it's an easy fix. If not, don't worry about it. It's no big deal. Thanks a TON dude! By the way di_mis, here is what I ended up with. I added the "-s1" in the cnick command (.cnick %nick 14) because I have differnet colors for room modes, and if those colors are above the grey nicks, the colors with override the grey. The "-s1" puts the grey nicks at the top of the list so it won't interfere with the mode colors. You can ditch that part if you like. By the way, I learned that "-s1" thinggy from SladeKraven. Thanks to you too! grin
EDIT:
ooooo. I just realized. The "haltdef" makes it so I cant see the entire whois in the status window. Only 2 lines show up. I changed it so that insted of:
-
raw 313:*:{ haltdef }
-
I used: raw 313:*:{ echo -s $2- | haltdef }
-
Thats echos the whois so that I can still see it. I added that to all of the raws. It seems to work after I did that, but please let me know if that may cause a bug.

Code:
;
;Usage /Auto.GIAAN 
; * starts a 10 minute timer for all channels Grey.Idle.And.Away.Nicks check
;
alias Auto.GIAAN { .timer.Auto.GIAAN 0 600 Grey.Idle.And.Away.Nicks | Grey.Idle.And.Away.Nicks }

;
;Usage /Grey.Idle.And.Away.Nicks <channel> <channel> <channel> ...
; * Entering <channel> values well limit the scope of the sweep to said <channel(s)>
; * Not entering any <channels> well default to ALL channels you are on
;
; * Due to the nature of the cnick list launching this script on multiple servers has unpredictable results
;
alias Grey.Idle.And.Away.Nicks { 
  ;;;;window -e -t30,60,70,80,90,100 @cp1 | aline @cp1  $+ $str(=,$len(- $date - $time -)) | aline @cp1 - $date - $time - | aline @cp1  $+ $str(-,$len(- $date - $time -)) 
  var %whois.count = 0
  var %m = $chan(0) | if ($0) { var %m = $0 }
  var %channels | if ($0) { var %channels = $1- }
  var %i = 1
  while (%i <= %m) {
    var %channel = $gettok($($+($,%i),2) $chan(%i),1,32)
    var %x = $nick(%channel,0) 
    ;;aline @CP1 $+ %channel $chr(9) ********** $chr(9) * $chr(9) * $chr(9) * $chr(9) $iif(%x,%x,0)
    while (%x) {
      var %nick = $nick(%channel,%x)
      ;;aline @CP1 %channel $chr(9) %nick $chr(9) $nick(%channel,%x).idle $chr(9) $cnick(%nick).color $chr(9) %cnick. [ $+ [ %nick ] ] $chr(9)
      if ($nick(%channel,%x).idle >= 60) {
        if ($cnick(%nick).color != 14) {
          if ($cnick(%nick)) { set %cnick. [ $+ [ %nick ] ] $cnick(%nick).color }
          else { ;unset %cnick. [ $+ [ %nick ] ] } | ; *** unremark if you want to kill %cnick.[$+[%nick]] of manually removed cnick value
          .cnick -s1 %nick 14
        }
      }
      else {
        if ($cnick(%nick).color == 14) {
          if ($var(%cnick. [ $+ [ %nick ] ] ,1)) { .cnick %nick %cnick. [ $+ [ %nick ] ] | unset %cnick. [ $+ [ %nick ] ] }
          else { .cnick -r %nick }
        }
        if (!$timer($+(.whois.,%nick))) {
          inc %whois.count
          .timer $+ $+(.whois.,%nick) 1 %whois.count whois $!( $+ %nick $+ ,)
        }
      }
      dec %x
    }
    inc %i
  }
  if (%whois.count) {
    .enable #GIAAN.WHOIS.RAWS
    inc %whois.count
    .timer.whois.#GIAAN.WHOIS.RAWS 1 %whois.count whois disable #GIAAN.WHOIS.RAWS
    .timer.disable.#GIAAN.WHOIS.RAWS 1 $calc(%whois.count + 60) .disable #GIAAN.WHOIS.RAWS
    timers
  }
}

;
#GIAAN.WHOIS.RAWS off
raw 301:*:{
  haltdef
  var %nick = $$2
  if ($cnick(%nick).color != 14) {
    if ($cnick(%nick)) { set %cnick. [ $+ [ %nick ] ] $cnick(%nick).color }
    else { unset %cnick. [ $+ [ %nick ] ] }
    .cnick -s1 %nick 14
  }
}
raw 318:*:{ haltdef | if ($2 == disable.#GIAAN.WHOIS.RAWS) { .timer.disable.#GIAAN.WHOIS.RAWS off | .disable #GIAAN.WHOIS.RAWS } }
;
raw 302:*:{ haltdef }
raw 303:*:{ haltdef }
raw 304:*:{ haltdef }
raw 305:*:{ haltdef }
raw 306:*:{ haltdef }
raw 307:*:{ haltdef }
raw 308:*:{ haltdef }
raw 309:*:{ haltdef }
raw 310:*:{ haltdef }
raw 311:*:{ haltdef }
raw 312:*:{ haltdef }
raw 313:*:{ haltdef }
raw 314:*:{ haltdef }
raw 315:*:{ haltdef }
raw 316:*:{ haltdef }
raw 317:*:{ haltdef }
raw 319:*:{ haltdef } | ; I dont have the slightest idea how many of these or what other ones might be tripped on a whois, you set to the right ones.
raw 401:*:{ haltdef }
#GIAAN.WHOIS.RAWS end
;
on ^*:TEXT:*:#:{
  if ($cnick($nick).color == 14) {
    if ($var(%cnick. [ $+ [ $nick ] ] ,1)) { .cnick $nick %cnick. [ $+ [ $nick ] ] | unset %cnick. [ $+ [ $nick ] ] }
    else { .cnick -r $nick }
  }
}
;
on *:NICK:{
  if ($var(%cnick. [ $+ [ $nick ] ] ,1)) {
    set -s %cnick. [ $+ [ $newnick ] ] %cnick. [ $+ [ $nick ] ]
    unset -s %cnick. [ $+ [ $nick ] ]
    .cnick -r $nick
    .cnick -s1 $newnick 14
  }
}

grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by alhammer; 31/03/05 12:00 AM.

"God sometimes puts us in the dark for us to see the light"