Quote:
I've noticed that when I come back from being idle, it turns my nickname white.

This maybe a side effect of your previous copy having left vars around, try this command //unset -s %cnick.*
Then empty the CNICK entres using addressbook/colors then...
/away IM AWAY
//Grey.Idle.And.Away.Nicks
* turned grey in a few seconds?
/away
//Grey.Idle.And.Away.Nicks
* turned back to what it was?

Or just observe if it continues to occur after the unset and address book clear out

Quote:
I may be wrong, but I didnt see it setting the variable to the nicks color before it's changed to grey.

if ($nick(%channel,%x).idle >= 60) { that should be 600 but i had it down at one minute for testing
.. if ($cnick(%nick).color != 14) { if its not already colored 14 then we do the below code
.... if ($cnick(%nick)) { set %cnick. [ $+ [ %nick ] ] $cnick(%nick).color } if there is a entry for the nick in the list then set the %cnick.%nick to its color

Quote:
I also get this error:
-
disable.#GIAAN.WHOIS.RAWS No such nick
-
Since i'm unfamilar with this format, I wans't able to fix it.

Just an untrapped raw, you have to forgive me on these, my status window has so much junk flying up it, i dont notice half of the things, i have check points in scripts, that i havent ever removed after finishing them, and they all display in the status window, i just leave it in there incase ill have to debug it one day.

locate
#GIAAN.WHOIS.RAWS end
and make it
raw 401:*:{ haltdef }
#GIAAN.WHOIS.RAWS end

Quote:
I also saw a few lines in the code that had:
-
;;;;Blah
-

Those lines can be removed they create a extra window and display info to it i used a special window as i wanted to tab out the data so i could read it. Iy was used for debugging the code, take the ;;;; of if you want and see what it does. smile