Quote:
Our forum system lacks a very important feature: it can't sort threads by activity, and so we simply do not notice when people reply to old threads. It's not that we ignored you or something wink
Yeah I know what you mean. Coincidentally I sent a message to one of the mods Mental asking if he could help and saying that viewing the threads in order of recent posts instead of first posts (or at least an option to be able to do so..) would be a big improvement to the forums and all I got was a message back saying to wait for hours and not message people about old topics.. lol.

I posted the slightly worried "can anyone help" message on the thread before I realised how the topics were organised. >_< After that I guessed (or hoped anyway) it wasn't that being ignored just not noticed
I'd glanced at the topics before but I just didn't understand where my topic had gone, only later registered with me the silly organisation. lol whatever..

Quote:
Many scripters use a visual editor like Dialog Studio to design the dialog. The on DIALOG event handlers are written manually, but it's not a problem if you study the help file and a couple of tutorials.
Looks good I will download that and use it in future if I need anything like this smile

Quote:
I updated the script (at http://members.lycos.co.uk/onln/files/AutoText.txt) with the two features you wanted to be added. The script now uses $rand() to calculate random intervals between every message

If something doesn't work as expected please send a PM to let me know.
Again, thank you very much! It's great. grin