Quote:
I believe the -mN switch is useful in this case. It could also be combined with -qN, to adjust the total length of the queue.

Well this guy just scratched his head and went of course thats what that ment, i had read that before, and had made some now totally ilogical looking connection to it being $me the user is only allowed to make x number of plays to channel, while I might have another nick also in that channel /scon 2 $me was allowed to make what ever his -mN was set at, and -qN set a max total plays, Pah! even my explanation of what i thought sounds stupid now!

Quote:
or does it buffer it to some temp location?

That's what it does. [/quote]

I read this line from the help "The -b switch plays text in the clipboard to a window. The text is temporarily saved to a file playqN.txt, which is deleted once playing is completed." and had assumed other /play commands would need the file since that says it deletes it at the end.
Im off to track down some timers i have that delete the files after there been /play'ed, alot simplier now i know it makes a copy, in fact i can just uses a temp.txt rather than unquie filenames since it can be made played and deleted all in one event.
THANKS.