mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Threads | Unanswered Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past Week | Past Month | Past Year
Bug Reports Jump to new posts
Re: Scripts Editor Find/Replace bug Khaled 27/01/24 01:24 PM
Okay, I have been experimenting with it, so haven't settled on a behaviour just yet. Let's see how the next beta works out.

Update: I have uploaded a beta with some changes. I decided to stick with the Notepad++ style wrap-around behaviour as I found that more useful and have extended it to Shift+F3. I also made a few other changes to the editor that should hopefully be useful.
8 1,395 Read More
mIRC Help Jump to new posts
Re: zline/gline not reported correctly for ssl Khaled 25/01/24 08:38 PM
In your case, it looks like the SSL connection is reporting these errors before mIRC receives anything else. It is possible for a client to not receive pending outgoing messages from a server if the server closes the connection incorrectly. See here and here for discussions on this topic. The odds are that this is due to the way the server closes the connection. The fact that the behaviour is different with/without SSL is likely down to SSL itself being stricter in how it handles connections, eg. as in the case of the truncation vulnerability.
3 647 Read More
General Discussion Jump to new posts
what this error (geat awar from raw 352) Doctor_Souza 22/01/24 03:10 AM
Code
raw 352:*:{  
if (G isin $7) {
    var %d  privadobar. $+ $cid $+ . $+ $6 
    if ($query($6) != $null) { 
      xdialog -g %d +b $rgb(22,219,207)
      echo $6 o $6 esta away
    }
  }
}
0 276 Read More
Connection Issues Jump to new posts
Re: How can I hide my IP using a proxy? turbosmurfen 22/01/24 01:04 AM
There is many servers that use different proxy lookup services. The most proxies is found by these.
If you want to use a proxy. Do you know if it's socks5, socks4 or just proxy?

I saw that you found out that the channel won't accept you. I guess your proxy is blacklisted.
I have never paid for proxies before. I always used socks5 that is classified as elite proxy.

You have Transparent, Anonymous, Elite Proxies.

Easier for you would be to use a VPN instead. But sure, they could be blocked too.
1 586 Read More
Re: treebar line spacing Khaled 20/01/24 08:23 PM
Great, thanks for testing!
7 1,267 Read More
Scripts & Popups Jump to new posts
Re: Remote script with $findtok Comatica 17/01/24 02:34 PM
This worked perfectly, Thank you so very much!
2 730 Read More
Re: /write bug in 7.64 Khaled 17/01/24 01:46 PM
Thanks for your bug report.

The most common reason for this issue is anti-virus software that is blocking further writing to the file while it scans the file.

I just tested your script with v7.76 on a 5400rpm drive and it worked fine here.

I also tested v7.45 and v7.46 and they both worked fine as well. There is no difference in the /write source code between v7.45 and v7.46.
3 1,182 Read More
$read $readn and $null Wims 17/01/24 10:11 AM
1) $read($null,tn,1) makes $readn 5 here on latest version 7.76, it should make it 0 instead.

2) When you access a line number in a file that does not exist, $readn isn't set to 0 but to $lines(file):

//write -c test $+(A,$crlf,B,$crlf,C) | echo -ag > $read(test,tn,75) $readn

I think this behavior has been reported in the past, it's possible to work with it once you know but it should also make $readn 0 here.
0 183 Read More
Re: Auto Op/Voice/Protect Khaled 15/01/24 06:42 PM
Thanks I was able to reproduce this issue when voiced. This issue has been fixed for the next beta.
3 528 Read More
Developers Jump to new posts
VLC Now-Playing for mIRC turbosmurfen 14/01/24 11:40 PM
VLC Now-Playing for mIRC

My project is named VLCSay and can be found as Open Source on GitHub.com

VLCSay have been tested in Windows 7, 10 and 11 which works great. And in mIRC versions from 7.76 and newer.

From downloading and installation. This can be found on the start page.

I'm open for questions, requests and things. And yes I'm back.
0 245 Read More
Feature Suggestions Jump to new posts
Re: historic - up/down key Wims 12/01/24 09:08 PM
I would like to see this limit extended again, when scripting it's typical to execute things in editboxes.

Not only I lose commands but even rebooting mIRC and losing them that way can be equally annoying.

I'd like a big increase but would rather have an option to save the history to a file, which is difficult to script natively, than to get a small increase.

I think the current limit is 100, can we get 300? Another feature that was asked in the past is to be able to access the history of editboxes as well as be able to /clear the buffer (delete Nth line as well).
5 3,565 Read More
Re: Help With an Echo Script ontext 11/01/24 05:11 PM
hello, i want same thing but echo to another channel on another netowrk...
2 2,986 Read More
Re: Different $base($calc()) results in 7.x versions. Khaled 11/01/24 09:08 AM
it's just incorrectly returning a character that's not part of the string base "0123546789"
Ah, now your bug report makes sense :-) An explanation always helps.

It looks like this is due to the recent change to $base(). I think I've found a solution but it will need testing. This change will be in the next beta.
9 1,686 Read More
Re: $urlget() Basic Auth issues. Bug? Khaled 10/01/24 09:50 AM
Thanks for confirming. As far as I can tell, the reason for this is that RFC3986 does not permit using an @ sign (or any of the other reserved characters that can delimit a URI) in either the username or the password. Both need to be separately percent-encoded by the scripter, and then separated by a ":" colon, before being used in the URI passed to $urlget(), in order for the URI to be parsed correctly.

In this case, it looks like mIRC needs to assume that the scripter always percent-encodes the username and password, and it should therefore always percent-decode the username and password after it has parsed the URI, before passing them to WinINET. That should resolve the issue. This change will be in the next beta.

The only possible backward-compatibility issue is if a scripter is already using username:password and one of these contains a combination of characters that looks percent-encoded. Hmm.

It may also be worth adding a percent encoding/decoding switch to the $encode()/$decode() identifiers in this case.

Note: RFC3986 indicates that using user:pass in the URI is deprecated, however since mIRC is parsing the URI independently of WinINET, it should continue to work in future.
3 602 Read More
Re: Channels Logging except certain Epic 08/01/24 02:40 PM
This can also be done using the command: /log off #channel - Details here: https://en.wikichip.org/wiki/mirc/commands/log

If you were looking for a solution using a script, then try using code similar to this:
Code
alias setlogs {
  log on #channel
  log off #myroom
  log on #help
  log off #test
}

Command to enter in the editbox: /setlogs
2 440 Read More
Latest News Jump to new posts
mIRC 7.76 released Khaled 07/01/24 08:46 PM
Dear mIRC User,

mIRC v7.76 has been released today.

This is a small update that adds features and addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes, including:

Updated to Visual Studio 2017 to compile mIRC.
Updated OpenSSL library to v3.0.12.
Updated CA root certificates cacert.pem file.
Fixed switchbar vertical scrollbar buttons not being visible on Windows 11.
Added support for larger GUI icons for high resolution monitors.
Fixed notify list MONITOR event parsing to handle events without hostnames.
Fixed numeric 324 bug when parsing date range.
Enabled Control Flow Guard runtime security checks.
Fixed /toolbar -p bug that was not freeing memory correctly.
Fixed typing notifications bug in parted/kicked channel windows.

How to upgrade?
mIRC is distributed in an installer that installs mIRC on your computer for you. Simply download and run the installer from the download page on the mIRC website. Follow the instructions the installer gives to you. When upgrading all your old settings and scripts will stay as they were, if you want that. Read the questions the installer asks with care and nothing can go wrong. You will be chatting with the new mIRC in no time. If you get stuck or if you want to find out more about a certain feature, just click on a Help button or browse the Help file and you should find lots of hints to help you out.

Where to download?
As always, the latest version of mIRC can be downloaded from the download page on the mIRC website.

Registering mIRC
As you know, mIRC can be downloaded freely and evaluated for 30 days. If you find that you enjoy using mIRC, it would be great and much appreciated if you registered your copy. This licenses you to use your copy of mIRC and helps to support our continued work on mIRC. You can find out how to register here.

Full list of Fixes, Changes and Additions.
For a more detailed list of recent changes, please see the whatsnew.txt file. You will need to read through the help file to learn more about these changes and their impact. Some changes are obvious, some need getting used to - please take your time to play with them and see how they work. May we invite you to use these forums for all questions you might have? The forums offer great help with everything related to mIRC!

Thanks for using mIRC, have fun on IRC!
0 1,126 Read More
Re: Typo in the beta changelogs TECO 05/01/24 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by Piratoshi
I'm not rushing... I'm asking just because the last final version was august/23 and there's already a lot of new features on the current beta...
It didn't appear in your comment, however if you look at the history of new versions, version 7.67 was released on October 2, 2021, and the next version 7.68 was only released on April 2, 2022.

Khaled releases new versions when meet the conditions for this, and there is no point in launching a new version if it is not yet finished, even though the new version brings many corrections and new features.
5 807 Read More
Re: Taskbar icon not flashing with Windows 11 kieran 05/01/24 03:53 PM
I'll try that. I'll also try installing some other app that has taskbar notifications and see if they work.
10 1,233 Read More
Need to identify when I login DougWeller 04/01/24 01:45 PM
Although so far as I can see I've filled in everything correctly.
Thanks.
Doug
0 183 Read More
Re: How to Monitor a channel and save msg text lastyle 03/01/24 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by lastyle
Originally Posted by lastyle
Thanks, that helped me a lot.
I adjusted it a bit since i just wanted the message itself without any further information which works perfectly now.

But what i didnt figure yet, how would i save the Message only if it isnt already present in the File to prevent having duplicate entrys ?

I Meanwhile fixed that with a python script running afterwards, but there is still one thing :-)

i want to read a line from a file and then parse the text to a channel, but mirc responds with "to many arguents" in the libe where i want to check if the file exists.

var %file = d:\leechme.txt
if ($isfile(%file)) {
var %fileHandle = $file(%file, r)
var %line = $read(%fileHandle)
.close -r %fileHandle
if (%line) {
/msg #welcomechat %line
remove %file
} else {
echo -s File is empty or an error occurred while reading.
}
} else {
echo -s File does not exist.
}

Found it myself, so if somebody may need wo use that function one day...

var %file = "d:\leechme.txt"
if ($isfile(%file)) {
var %line = $read(%file)
if (%line) {
/msg #welcomechat %line
remove %file
} else {
echo -s File is empty or an error occurred while reading.
}
} else {

echo -s File does not exist.
}
5 788 Read More
Seen script help please Robert 03/01/24 01:44 PM
Here is the "Seen" code snippet i were found on the internet, i don't remember which website or forum...
I want the resutl of code are:
Here are an examples:
When some one type this command: !seen <nick> or !seen <ip/host> (*!*@1.2.3 or *!*@xyz.host.com)

1. Found (4) results "BiRain MrChair MrRolex Vida". Most recently BiRain (webchat@45.120.228.2) left IRC about 3 hours 22 minutes ago (12/05/2023-09:53:02) with message: "Read error: EOF from client", after BiRain stayed 47 minutes on #helpchan. As far as I know, BiRain hasn't said anything.

2. nps (nps@azygous.users.undernet.org) was last seen on #siargao. nps is still on #siargao. As far as I know, 2 hours 4 minutes ago, nps (nps@azygous.users.undernet.org) said on #siargao: "maryn"

3. I dont remember seeing Vida lately.. (Vida is a nickname an example).

4. Life (Life@Life.users.undernet.org) was last seen on #siargao. Unable to see Life right now on #siargao. As far as I know, 5 minutes ago, Life (Life@Life.users.undernet.org) said on #siargao: "!seen nps"

5. ChanGuard (~Life@Life.users.undernet.org) was last seen parting #siargao 20 seconds ago (03/01/2024 13:35:30), after stayed 10 minutes on #siargao.

Here is code:
Code
on ^*:TEXT:*:#:{
  if ($1 == !seen) || ($1 == .seen) || ($1 == @seen) && (!%seen) { check_seenanother_flood $nick
    if ($2) && ($2 != |) && ($left($2,1) != $) {
      if ($2 == $nick) { msg $chan [Seen] Are you looking for yourself, $nick $+ ? }
      if ($2 ison $chan) { msg $chan [Seen] $2 is still on the channel $chan $+ . }
      elseif ($2 == $me) { msg $chan $nick $+ : Sorry, you cann't seen me. }
      else {
        if (*!*@* iswm $2) {
          if ($read(seen.txt,w,* * $+ $2 $+ * :*)) { 
            var %seennickvar = $lines(seen.txt), %seennicks, %seennick
            while ($readn <= %seennickvar) {
              if ($read(seen.txt,w,* * $+ $2 $+ * :*,$calc($readn +1))) {
                var %seennickvar2 = $ifmatch
                if ($count(%seennicks,$chr(32)) < 20) && (*. $+ $gettok(%seennickvar2,1,32) $+ ,* !iswm %seennicks) { set %seennicks %seennicks , $+ $gettok(%seennickvar2,1,32) $+ , | inc %seennick }
              }
              else { set %seennickvar 0 }
            }
            if (%seennick == 1) { seen $chan $read(seen.txt,w,* * $+ $2 $+ * :*) }     
            elseif (%seennick < 20) { msg $chan $nick $+ : Found %seennick matching nicks: $left($remove(%seennicks,.),-1) $+ . }   
            else { msg $chan [Seen] To many results $nick $+ , try spesific it a bit more. }  
          }                                
          else { msg $chan $nick $+ : No matches were found matching your search. }
        }
        else {
          if ($read(seen.txt,w,* $+ $2 $+ * *!*@* :*)) { 
            if ($read(seen.txt,w,$2 *)) { seen $chan $ifmatch }
            else {
              var %seennickvar = $lines(seen.txt), %seennicks, %seennick
              while ($readn <= %seennickvar) {
                if ($read(seen.txt,w,* $+ $2 $+ * *!*@* :*,$calc($readn +1))) {
                  var %seennickvar2 = $ifmatch
                  if ($count(%seennicks,$chr(32)) < 20) && (*. $+ $gettok(%seennickvar2,1,32) $+ ,* !iswm %seennicks) { set %seennicks %seennicks . $+ $gettok(%seennickvar2,1,32) $+ , | inc %seennick }      
                }
                else { set %seennickvar 0 }
              }
              if (%seennick == 1) { seen $chan $read(seen.txt,w,* $+ $2 $+ * *!*@* :*) }        
              elseif (%seennick < 20) { msg $chan [Seen] Found %seennick matching nicks: $left($remove(%seennicks,.),-1) $+ . }   
              else { msg $chan $nick $+ : To many results $nick $+ , try spesific it a bit more. }  
            }              
          }                  
          else { msg $chan $nick $+ : Sorry, i don't remember seeing $2 lately. }
        }
      }
    }
    else { msg $chan $nick $+ : Error command, Syntax: ./!/@seen <nick/mask> }
    .ignore -u2 $nick
    set -u3 %seen 1
  }
}
alias -l check_seenanother_flood {
  var %nickseenanother $1, %hostseenanother $ial($1).host, %delay_seenanother_time 10
  if ($hget(stop-seenanother-flood,%hostseenanother)) {
    if (!$hget(stop-seenanother-flood-msg, %hostseenanother)) {
      msg $chan -ATTENTION- %nickseenanother $+ , You have recently used this command, further attempts will be ignored. Please wait a while to reused...
      .hadd -mz stop-seenanother-flood-msg %hostseenanother %delay_seenanother_time
    }
    halt
  }
  .hadd -mz stop-seenanother-flood %hostseenanother %delay_seenanother_time
}
alias seen {
  if ($gettok($2-,3,32) == :SAY) { msg $1 [Seen] As far as I know, $gettok($2-,1,32) ( $+ $right($gettok($2-,2,32),-3) $+ ) was last seen said on $gettok($2-,6,32) $duration($calc($ctime - $ctime($gettok($2-,4-5,32)))) ( $+ $gettok($2-,4-5,32) $+ ) ago with the text message: " $+ $gettok($2-,7-,32) $+ ". }
  if ($gettok($2-,3,32) == :JOIN) { msg $1 [Seen] $gettok($2-,1,32) ( $+ $right($gettok($2-,2,32),-3) $+ ) was last seen joined $gettok($2-,6,32) $duration($calc($ctime - $ctime($gettok($2-,4-5,32)))) ( $+ $gettok($2-,4-5,32) $+ ) ago. $gettok($2-,1,32) is still on $gettok($2-,6,32) $+ . }
  if ($gettok($2-,3,32) == :PART) { msg $1 [Seen] $gettok($2-,1,32) ( $+ $right($gettok($2-,2,32),-3) $+ ) was last seen parted $gettok($2-,6,32) for $duration($calc($ctime - $ctime($gettok($2-,4-5,32)))) ( $+ $gettok($2-,4-5,32) $+ ) $iif($gettok($2-,7,32),ago with the part message " $+ $gettok($2-,7-,32) $+ ".,ago. And after $gettok($2-,1,32) stayed $duration($calc($gettok($2-,5,32))) on $gettok($2-,6,32)) $+ . }
  if ($gettok($2-,3,32) == :KICK) { msg $1 [Seen] $gettok($2-,1,32) ( $+ $right($gettok($2-,2,32),-3) $+ ) was last seen when he got kicked by $gettok($2-,7,32) from $gettok($2-,6,32) in $duration($calc($ctime - $ctime($gettok($2-,4-5,32)))) ( $+ $gettok($2-,4-5,32) $+ ) ago with the kick message " $+ $gettok($2-,8-,32) $+ ". And after $gettok($2-,1,32) stayed $duration($calc($gettok($2-,5,32))) on $gettok($2-,6,32)) $+ . }
  if ($gettok($2-,3,32) == :KICKING) { msg $1 [Seen] $gettok($2-,1,32) ( $+ $right($gettok($2-,2,32),-3) $+ ) was last seen kicked $gettok($2-,7,32) from $gettok($2-,6,32) in $duration($calc($ctime - $ctime($gettok($2-,4-5,32)))) ( $+ $gettok($2-,4-5,32) $+ ) ago with the kick message " $+ $gettok($2-,8-,32) $+ ". }             
  if ($gettok($2-,3,32) == :TOPIC) { msg $1 [Seen] $gettok($2-,1,32) ( $+ $right($gettok($2-,2,32),-3) $+ ) was last seen changing topic in $gettok($2-,6,32) from $duration($calc($ctime - $ctime($gettok($2-,4-5,32)))) ( $+ $gettok($2-,4-5,32) $+ ) ago. }            
  if ($gettok($2-,3,32) == :NICK) { msg $1 [Seen] $gettok($2-,1,32) ( $+ $right($gettok($2-,2,32),-3) $+ ) was last seen changing nick to $+(,$gettok($2-,6,32),) on ( $+ $gettok($2-,4-5,32) $+ ). As far as I know $+(,$gettok($2-,1,32),) has changed nick for $duration($calc($ctime - $ctime($gettok($2-,4-5,32)))) ago. }            
  if ($gettok($2-,3,32) == :QUIT) { msg $1 [Seen] $gettok($2-,1,32) ( $+ $right($gettok($2-,2,32),-3) $+ ) has left IRC $duration($calc($ctime - $ctime($gettok($2-,4-5,32)))) ( $+ $gettok($2-,4-5,32) $+ ) $iif($gettok($2-,6,32),ago with the quit message " $+ $gettok($2-,6-,32) $+ ".,ago.) As far as I know, $gettok($2-,1,32) has online for $duration($calc($gettok($2-,5,32))) after left IRC. }
}
on *:text:*:#: {
  if ($nick != $me) && ($address($nick,1)) {
    write -dw"* $+ $address($nick,1) $+ *" seen.txt
    write -dw" $+ $nick *" seen.txt
    write seen.txt $nick $address($nick,1) :SAY $date $time $chan $remove($strip($1-,bruc),$,|,$chr(35))
  }
}
on *:action:*:#: {
    write seen.txt $nick $address($nick,1) :SAY $date $time $chan $remove($strip($1-,bruc),$,|,$chr(35))
  }
}
on *:join:#: {
    write seen.txt $nick $address($nick,1) :JOIN $date $time $chan
  }
} 
on *:part:#:{
    write seen.txt $nick $address($nick,1) :PART $date $time $chan $remove($strip($1-,bruc),$,|,$chr(35))
  }
}
on *:kick:#:{
    write seen.txt $nick $address($nick,1) :KICKING $date $time $chan $knick $remove($strip($1-,bruc),$,|,$chr(35))
  } 
  if ($knick != $me) && ($address($knick,1)) {
    write -dw"* $+ $address($knick,1) $+ *" seen.txt
    write -dw" $+ $knick *" seen.txt
    write seen.txt $knick $address($knick,1) :KICK $date $time $chan $nick $remove($strip($1-,bruc),$,|,$chr(35))
  } 
}
on *:topic:#: {
    write seen.txt $nick $address($nick,1) :TOPIC $date $time $chan
  }
}
on *:nick: {
  if ($nick != $me) && ($address($newnick,1)) {
    write -dw"* $+ $address($newnick,1) $+ *" seen.txt
    write -dw" $+ $newnick *" seen.txt
    write seen.txt $nick $address($newnick,1) :NICK $date $time $newnick
  }
}
on *:quit: {
    write seen.txt $nick $address($nick,1) :QUIT $date $time $remove($strip($1-,bruc),$,|,$chr(35))
  }
}

File seen.txt like this:
pumpkin *!*~hollow@188.64.15.179 :QUIT 12/11/2023 06:04:58 Read error: Connection reset by peer
rolandcool *!*~rolandcoo@35.236.223.60 :JOIN 12/11/2023 12:14:34 #freeirc
Prodigious^ *!*67d614bc@ircip1.mibbit.com :PART 12/11/2023 21:47:01 #GiRLs
rsvp *!*~rsvpfr@Varsator.users.undernet.org :NICK 14/11/2023 00:40:59 dba
Lampa *!*mona@monalisa2.users.undernet.org :SAY 03/12/2023 02:43:48 #Official lasa ca le vedem cand intra si ia ban :P

Thanks all for help, i'm waiting for new version of this code.....from some one in here
0 174 Read More
Re: How to ignore ACTION/AME/ME TEXT on channel? Robert 03/01/24 01:05 PM
Thanks so much Epic. It's work perfect and exactly i want.
2 462 Read More
Developers Jump to new posts
Re: Separate MSG´s of actions in input and on text Epic 02/01/24 04:08 PM
If I understood the translation of your request correctly, then you can try using this script code:
Code
on ^*:TEXT:*:#: sep $1- | halt
on ^*:NOTICE:*:?: sep $1- | halt
on ^*:JOIN:#: sep $1- | halt
on ^*:PART:#: sep $1- | halt
on ^*:QUIT: sep $1- | halt

alias -l sep {
  if ($event == text) var %sep 1
  if ($event == notice) var %sep 2
  if ($istok(join part,$event,32)) var %sep 3
  if ($event == quit) var %sep 4
  ;-------------------------
  if (%sep == 1 && $hget(sep,act) isnum 2-4) { echo $chan $chr(160) | .hadd -m sep act %sep }
  if (%sep == 2 && $hget(sep,act) == 1) { echo $active $chr(160) | .hadd -m sep act %sep }
  if (%sep == 3 && $hget(sep,act) == 1) { echo $chan $chr(160) | .hadd -m sep act %sep }
  if ($event == text) echo -tc $event $chan $nick $1-
  if ($event == notice) echo -tc $event $active - $+ $nick $+ - $1-
  if ($istok(join part,$event,32)) echo -tc $event $chan * $nick ( $+ $address $+ ) $event $chan
  if ($event == quit) {
    var %i $comchan($nick,0) | while (%i) {
      if (%sep == 4 && $hget(sep,act) == 1) { echo $comchan($nick,%i) $chr(160) }
      echo -tc $event $comchan($nick,%i) * $nick ( $+ $address $+ ) Quit $iif($1,$+($chr(40),$1-,$chr(41))) | dec %i
    } | .hadd -m sep act %sep
  }
}

Implementing the "QUIT" event is more difficult, and I don't have much time for extensive testing right now.
Therefore, test this script yourself. I hope that everything will be displayed correctly for you.

Happy New Year.
1 516 Read More
Happy New Year Piratoshi 31/12/23 07:27 PM
Hello mIRC frens!

I want to wish you all a very happy new year. 🎇

Specially to Khaled! Thank you for keeping mIRC alive all these years.

And to all the community that share codes and help each other.
May the 2024 be a great year for mIRC as a social platform. 🙏

My best wishes ! Thank you for 2023

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
0 216 Read More
Re: Separate MSG´s of actions in input and on text Epic 30/12/23 01:55 PM
If I understood the translation of your request correctly, then you can try using this script code:
Code
on ^*:TEXT:*:#: sep $1- | halt
on ^*:NOTICE:*:?: sep $1- | halt
on ^*:JOIN:#: sep $1- | halt
on ^*:PART:#: sep $1- | halt
on ^*:QUIT: sep $1- | halt

alias -l sep {
  if ($event == text) var %sep 1
  if ($event == notice) var %sep 2
  if ($istok(join part quit,$event,32)) var %sep 3
  if ($event == quit) var %sep 4
  if (%sep == 1 && $hget(sep,act) isnum 2-4) { echo $chan $chr(160) | .hadd -m sep act %sep }
  if (%sep == 2 && $hget(sep,act) == 1) { echo $active $chr(160) | .hadd -m sep act %sep }
  if (%sep == 3 && $hget(sep,act) == 1) { echo $chan $chr(160) | .hadd -m sep act %sep }
  if ($event == text) echo -tc $event $chan $nick $1-
  if ($event == notice) echo -tc $event $active - $+ $nick $+ - $1-
  if ($istok(join part,$event,32)) echo -tc $event $chan * $nick ( $+ $address $+ ) $event $chan
  if ($event == quit) {
    var %i $comchan($nick,0) | while (%i) {
      if (%sep == 4 && $hget(sep,act) == 1) { echo $comchan($nick,%i) $chr(160) }
      echo -tc $event $comchan($nick,%i) * $nick ( $+ $address $+ ) Quit $iif($1,$+($chr(40),$1-,$chr(41))) | dec %i
    } | .hadd -m sep act %sep
  }
}

Implementing the "QUIT" event is more difficult, and I don't have much time for extensive testing right now.
Therefore, test this script yourself. I hope that everything will be displayed correctly for you.

Happy New Year.
1 325 Read More
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10