mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: v7.53 does not work on Windows XP 32bit. by Khaled @ 02/12/18 11:40 AM
Thanks this issue has been fixed for the next version.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Scripts Editor - doing a find at end of document by _entropy @ 02/12/18 12:12 AM
It would be nice to have the mIRC scripts editor start a search from the top of file on if at the end of document (similar to editplus)... Thanks!
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Script Editor's horizontal scrollbar by Khaled @ 01/12/18 09:31 AM
Thanks for your bug report. This is indeed related to the fix mentioned by maroon. The current fix sets both EM_SETTARGETDEVICE and a unicode character to fix the text-wrapping issue. If I disable the use of EM_SETTARGETDEVICE, the unicode insertion
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: DNS resolution in IPv6-mode by Wims @ 30/11/18 01:13 PM
I don't have ipv6 connectivity myself, made some tests with westor who does.. I was just trying to document how ipv6 works in mIRC. Looks like I gave argv0's speech more credits than Wiz's one, not sure why, on his last post argv0 claims that with /s
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Changing server/network name in treebar? by colt45 @ 30/11/18 12:59 PM
I know you can't change the actual network/server name but is there's a way I can modify so that I can easily identify what network I'm on. I.E. something like if I'm on a network called "freenode" and a server called "cherryh",
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /hadd -ms by Khaled @ 30/11/18 10:44 AM
Thanks this has been fixed for the next version.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $decode(data,switch,N) ignores N by Khaled @ 30/11/18 10:42 AM
Thanks for your bug report. This was actually an intentional change. Some scripters were decoding in chunks, which resulted in broken UTF-8 text. So newer versions of $decode() do not pay attention to the N. I will update the help file to reflect thi
Latest News
Jump to new posts mIRC 7.53 released by Khaled @ 29/11/18 12:49 PM
Dear mIRC User, mIRC v7.53 has been released today. This release includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including: Added support for voice selection to speech options dialog. Added support for CPRIVMSG and CNOTIC
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /ignore -l broken by Khaled @ 29/11/18 08:54 AM
Thanks this issue has been fixed for the next version.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: How can I become a server at mIRC #ebooks? by Bayfia @ 28/11/18 11:01 PM
Thanks for the insight. Perhaps someone there can delete my request, as apparently it's inappropriate to this forum. Please remove.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Authentication Method by Tiago @ 28/11/18 09:39 PM
Thanks for the clarification
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: on *:BEEP:#: { echo -ate * Beeped: $target } by maroon @ 28/11/18 09:36 PM
Yes. It can be confusing locating the source of the beep when there are several sources of /beep, including scripts, options\sounds\events, highlight, the 4 kind of options\sounds\beep-on-message, etc. Something like this, or an identifier like $las
Feature Suggestions Great idea +1
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: On Join Whois Need Flood Protection by Angela @ 28/11/18 09:32 AM
Example George (ident@iamatroll.org) comes into the channel and does something to get banned. I would like to have a list that shows his nick ident@address and real name so that if he tries to sneak back in by changing his ip.. i can compare it with
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Remotes Editor Wrapped Lines by maroon @ 27/11/18 09:56 PM
Looks like the new beta handles really long limes correctly. Fixedsys Excelsior is a fairly wide font, and even using size 28 of that isn't wrapping, in the absence of the special unicode symbols. The 7.52 no-beta adds a hard $crlf to script lines l
Developers
Jump to new posts Help Me Design a Syntax for Time-based Events by Raccoon @ 27/11/18 09:25 PM
So I've been musing about designing a type of syntax for specifying and plotting time-based events where you might want actions to occur. I got the idea when learning about regex (regular expression) patterns for navigating strings, and thought such
Feature Suggestions Upon review, my pseudo-code script and definition should exclude On Connect enabling of this functionality. %NicknameRecovery.Allowed should only be set to $true when a RAW 433 ($2 == $mnick) is encountered. This occurrence might happen during conn
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Running a Script on at a Specific Time each day by ovelayer @ 27/11/18 11:40 AM
if (*00:??:* iswm $fulldate) { .msg BlakeNote works. } I'm sure you can see the pattern and take it from there
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Automatic Logging Problem by maroon @ 26/11/18 07:05 PM
i should have said options -> IRC -> logging. most people keep the options menu expanded so they can see all the options. If you click on the "+" next to "IRC" it expands to show 5 rows, one of them is Logging. Your window
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Help with clearing text file at month end by Raccoon @ 26/11/18 05:34 AM
Rather than deleting the file, let's just keep it. Instead, write to a new and different file with the digits of the changing month and year. Code:ALIAS -l StatsFile return monthlystats- $+ $asctime(yyyy-mm) $+ .txt On *:Event: { write $Stats
Developers
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC 32bit for wine on Raspbian by FroggieDaFrog @ 26/11/18 01:06 AM
WINE is not an emulator, its a call translator; it converts Standard Windows API calls to distro-native calls. It does NOT emulate missing feature sets. Yes, WINE can be installed on a PI but there's not gurantee it will function as expected from a
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Spamfilter script Needs updating by DragonRyder @ 22/11/18 07:37 PM
I am willing to pay a fair price for the help
Developers Originally Posted By: RaccoonSay what? Saturn didn't win??! Who's this Degausser kid and how dare he win!!? (btw, you missed my slightly-shortened entry somehow. no big deal though.) Code:ALIAS palicount return $calc($regsubex($x($1),/(.)(?=(.*)$)/
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /set in editbox, /var .secs by maroon @ 22/11/18 09:20 AM
Sorry, I had a stray comment in aliases file missing a semi-colon that was behaving like an alias, that formerly was never triggered by //var. I see the cannot-use message now.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $cb(N,,&var) can exclude data by Khaled @ 22/11/18 09:03 AM
That sounds about right.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >