mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups Thanks rafa555, I'll play around with that. Another thing cropped up (in my mind - which may be crazy). That Op I was referring to in trying 'the is he voiced' as well as being an op. Exactly where is that test being carried out ? He and I are in
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Favorites Network categories by Raccoon @ 27/03/19 11:19 PM
You can specify Favorite channels for given networks, but there's no way to navigate them by network. All channels are mashed together without a dropdown menu or folderization. I would also recommend making this dialog twice or 3 times as wide to d
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: script to only run when I type the command by rafa555 @ 27/03/19 09:33 PM
You use the ON INPUT Event, it is only for messages you type Code: on *:INPUT:#:{ if ($1- == !ball15) { } }
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Vpowerget sends by DJMarc @ 27/03/19 08:17 PM
I have been using VPowerget to great success, but recently, it just started stalling and will only do one request at a time, if I manually right click at 'request now'. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Kindest regards, Marc
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: $sfile by Tiago @ 27/03/19 04:35 PM
Originally Posted By: maroon$sfstate works with $sfile and $sdir and $msfile Thank you!
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $asc() returns empty for curly braces { } by gahalle @ 26/03/19 04:21 PM
Thank you for the explanation. I was half expecting brackets to not be featured, but was made uncertain after being able to get an ascii code from doing unexpected inputs with extra characters such as for instance $asc({x). As for what I need it to
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts $read /write leave file handle open until return by Raccoon @ 26/03/19 07:18 AM
As a convenience to scripters and to speed up reads and writes to files, I would recommend that mIRC keep file handles open until a script alias, event or thread completes. This would in effect give scripts that use $read() and /write all the benefi
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Importing favorites by maroon @ 25/03/19 04:12 AM
The favorites are in the [chanfolder] section of mirc.ini. I don't recommend writing to it with a script, best to backup mirc.ini to somewhere safe, then paste from elsewhere using notepad. From playing round with it, it looks like each line is forma
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Multi layer sounds by Raccoon @ 25/03/19 01:08 AM
That'd be pretty cool, especially for Picture Window games. /splay -b <filename> The -b switch would blend a sound instead of stopping any currently playing sound(s), so they overlap. Queued (-q) sounds would still wait in queue until any cur
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Transparent pictures in whois info by Khaled @ 24/03/19 11:47 AM
If you are seeing an empty box, this means that that particular character does not have a defined glyph in the font you are using. You could try changing to a different font to see if that affects what is displayed. There is nothing you can do about
Developers
Jump to new posts Re: timers ticks vs time by Khaled @ 24/03/19 11:34 AM
Originally Posted By: maroonOk. I thought I gave examples of time changes not intentionally made by the user. The weekly internet time synch where you can't define the scheduled time, or computers going into sleep/hibernation mode. Nice try, but no
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2