mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: anti-flood by raven @ 12/01/19 01:13 PM
on !1:TEXT:Hello:#mychan:{ if (!%comwait) { set -u10 %comwait 1 Hey $nick } else echo Flood triggered, 10 seconds cooldown } Would that give me a 10 seconds cooldown?
Bug Reports I mistested using the editbox for $findfile, that's why it didn't have line numbers etc. But you found a different issue here, it should not call the '/echo 6 -a' line after the error. Though, this may be the same issue internally. Khaled: Can you
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Same ascii code for two keys on $keyval by maroon @ 12/01/19 09:50 AM
$keyval returns the key CODE, if you want the key CHAR you should be using $keychar. There's a lot more collisions for other non-text keys like PageUp PageDn etc. F10 has same the same $keyval as 'x', but returns $keychar as $null instead of as 'x'.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Same ascii code for two keys on $keyval by Protopia @ 12/01/19 09:39 AM
I think that key values are not the same as the ASCII character value. In other words, $keyval does not return an ascii code, but instead a different number identifying the key.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Same ascii code for two keys on $keyval by Dj328i @ 12/01/19 09:11 AM
Hi ! I wrote a script on draw with an event on DEL keyup I was surprised to see that it did not work on first try The resultat was because the DEL key return ascii code "46" instead of "127" 46 is the ascii code for dot, so
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: New commands that i add to my bot dont work by maroon @ 12/01/19 06:56 AM
Ah, now you're describing your problem differently. Though I've never tested it, the limit for script size is 1 meg. Before it sounded like a :TEXT: handler that worked in some situations but not others. Now it sounds like you're trying to put 2 :TEX
Scripts & Popups So by 'stream' i mean a twitch channel. But anyways whenever i add a new filter to my bot for 1 channel it doesn't work but when i use it in another channel it works. It's like i have too much code for that one specific channel.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: New commands that i add to my bot dont work by maroon @ 12/01/19 05:31 AM
Not sure what your terminology means. Is 'stream' the same thing as 'chats'? And they both mean what real IRC calls "channels"? Or does one of them refer to having multiple mirc connections, and you're trying to get a script to respond to t
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts New commands that i add to my bot dont work by TroyL @ 12/01/19 05:02 AM
Ok so when i add a command in one stream it doesnt work, but when i do it in other chats it works perfectly so is there a reason why its doing that?
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with script by zixyx @ 11/01/19 11:05 PM
Thanks, it works I think it is only one server, "serveraddress"-> is address for irc server...
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with script by maroon @ 11/01/19 09:23 PM
of course it has it. Your script is doing it 3 times per second. You can insert the -n between JOIN %chan If your network has multiple servers, you might want to change ($server == serveraddress) and replace it with ($network == networkstring)
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with script by zixyx @ 11/01/19 08:23 PM
The script doesnt have /join command, it starts with ON *:CONNECT: { IF ($server == serveraddress) VAR %x = 1 WHILE ($read(autojoin.txt, t,%x) != $null) { VAR %chan $chr(35) $+ $read(autojoin.txt, t, %x) .TIMER -m 1 $calc(%x * 333)
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with script by Tiago @ 11/01/19 07:15 PM
Originally Posted By: zixyxHello, I have a script (not my) for automatic connection to server channels from text file... but they all of them are opening on maximized windows and I want to have them opening in minimized mode, The same options is in &
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with script by maroon @ 11/01/19 07:08 PM
If your script uses the /join command or the /server command's -j switch, /join offers the -n switch and /server's -j can be replaced with -jn. type: /help /join or /help /server
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: anti-flood by maroon @ 11/01/19 07:06 PM
Are you wanting to reply only if you have not replied within the past 10 seconds? Or have a queue window that stores up your replies and eventually spits them out at 10 seconds intervals? If the former, see this thread. If the latter, it can quic
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts anti-flood by raven @ 11/01/19 06:04 PM
Can someone help me with a anti-flood? I have a simple trigger: on 1:TEXT:hello*:#:/say $chan Welcome to $chan $nick! But I want a flood protection to that, restricting it to one line every 10 seconds..
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Need help with script by zixyx @ 11/01/19 03:19 PM
Hello, I have a script (not my) for automatic connection to server channels from text file... but they all of them are opening on maximized windows and I want to have them opening in minimized mode, The same options is in >tools>add favorites a
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $rand bias by Khaled @ 11/01/19 09:37 AM
Looking into this a little more: the Marsaglia RNG that mIRC currently uses is quite old and I can find no reviews for the variant being used. So I have decided to change the RNG algorithm to the 64bit version of Jenkins's Small PRNG. This RNG is est
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Message Counter by DapperBot @ 11/01/19 05:35 AM
Originally Posted By: maroonThe $() identifier is an alias for $eval(), so in effect you're un-necessarily using $eval() twice. Plus you now don't even have a term#2. When you use the == operator it's required to have a term#2, even if you use $null.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Message Counter by maroon @ 11/01/19 05:13 AM
The $() identifier is an alias for $eval(), so in effect you're un-necessarily using $eval() twice. Plus you now don't even have a term#2. When you use the == operator it's required to have a term#2, even if you use $null. Also, you don't want to ev
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Message Counter by DapperBot @ 11/01/19 03:39 AM
Originally Posted By: maroonYou didn't fix your parenthesis. The purpose of the echo was to show your error to you, and the "shows:" line was to tell you what the result of the 'echo' would show. An important tool in debugging your problem
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Message Counter by maroon @ 11/01/19 03:02 AM
You didn't fix your parenthesis. The purpose of the echo was to show your error to you, and the "shows:" line was to tell you what the result of the 'echo' would show. An important tool in debugging your problem is to add echo messages so y
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Message Counter by DapperBot @ 11/01/19 02:25 AM
Originally Posted By: maroonYou have a parenthesis in the wrong location, so you're doing if (string including equals signs and a 1) An echo following the if() condition shows the strings used on each side of the ==: //echo -a $v1 vs $v2 shows: %
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Message Counter by maroon @ 10/01/19 11:06 PM
You have a parenthesis in the wrong location, so you're doing if (string including equals signs and a 1) An echo following the if() condition shows the strings used on each side of the ==: //echo -a $v1 vs $v2 shows: %ageCount. == 1 vs As an add
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: My color schemes by eahm @ 10/01/19 09:25 PM
Quote:Most of the screenshots are here: https://imgur.com/a/cHKyLCn, I still have to add the last five (Dracula and Zenburn). If you want to see any of these themes I can try to make them for mIRC: https://tmtheme-editor.herokuapp.com/ I may also a
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >