#211224 08/04/09 12:59 AM
V
VGuy Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
V
Hello to all!

I've been an active IRC user and mIRC owner for years now, since it's the best chatting tool available. But now I have a big problem that I don't understand.

Just recently I moved to a different home and was eager to install IRC, but when I tried to log-on to rizon, I got this message:

*** Banned Temporary K-line 4320 min. - [G][py-dnsbl] Blacklisted IP. Visit http://rbl.efnetrbl.org/?network=Rizon&i=207.13.77.39 for more information. (Akill ID: UTHCCIS90W) (2009/4/5 18.10)

This message is now appearing on basically all servers I visit regularly, except enterthegame. What I don't understand is why is this IP banned? I log on from my work all the time and never have this problem. I suspect it has something to do with the fact that I changed ISP's in the process of moving, that I may be behind a proxy or something, but I'm not that technical to really figure out a solution by myself.

So I'd like to request any ideas to help fix this, since I'm blocked from a service I've enjoyed for years.

Thanks a lot for any help!

VGuy #211225 08/04/09 02:11 AM
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Did you visit the link provided in the k-line message?
If not, do so. 95% of the time the reason and methods of removing the problem are specified in that link.

Link Copied to Clipboard