Print Thread
#210389 14/03/09 02:09 PM
A
androy Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
A
Anyone have any ideal or way how to connect to Dalnet??? every time i try to connect, its say I'm banned....

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
If you couldn't connect to DalNet, then you wouldn't know that you are banned.
What you need to do is read the message that DalNet sends you when they disconnect you. It will contain more information as to why you are banned, and instructions as to methods to get the ban removed.

If you are having a hard time finding/following the instructions, post the disconnect message here and we'll be happy to assist you, if possible.

K
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
K
I need help getting onto dalnet. It says exp/dm compromised host..I just downloaded mirc..I dont understand what all this means or how to fix it

A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
There's not much you can do about that kind of message. It means that someone using your host or PREVIOUSLY using your host was banned, or they believe your client has been compromised. You might want to do a virus scan if you're not totally sure you're clean. Though no matter the outcome of the scan or who's to blame, you can't do much to reverse the ban except wait it out. You can *try* talking to dalnet admins, but you'll have to go to dalnet's site for that.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"

Link Copied to Clipboard