Print Thread
#260427 19/04/17 09:02 PM
A
Aryan Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
A
hi guys i using auto copy script for one channel like wheneven anything comes on 1 channel its auto copied , what i need script is that if we can auto copy from 2 channel, reply guys, and if we want to avoid two words from auto copying what can be its script, reply

Aryan #260428 20/04/17 01:38 AM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Your question is hard to understand. The best I can understand is that you have a script that when "anything" happens on channel#1, your script does whatever "autocopy" means.

You're not clear what "anything" includes and excludes. Does it mean only text, or includes joins/parts/quits/etc, or just TEXT?

You're not clear what "autocopy" means. Does that mean it echoes the "anything" into a @window or chats into channel#2?

Is what you're wanting to avoid - meaning you want to obscure 2 words from what you're wanting to "autocopy", or you don't want to copy the entire line if they contain one of the 2 words?

What you're wanting to happen is that whatever your script does with Channel#1, it should now also do it for Channel#2? Are you needing to exclude duplicate activity that someone sends to both channels?

Link Copied to Clipboard