mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Gamer_X one little thing - 14/01/03 11:42 AM
well as i see it, it's all in the right click menus and when i right click on a url it doesn't show anything but how you would want to open it on a web browser but there should be one "Add to URL List" or something like that because i don't think the url list is used often enough
Posted By: ParaBrat Re: one little thing - 14/01/03 01:37 PM
If i understand you correctly, do you mean like the url catcher feature? file/toptions/IRC/catcher. Click on the help button there to read about the feature.
Posted By: Gamer_X Re: one little thing - 14/01/03 11:12 PM
no not quite i mean say when someone types a url in the channel or in a private message to be able to individually select a url by right clicking on the url and saying something like "Add to list" instead of grabbing every url... do you get what i mean by that? :P
Posted By: BoredNL Re: one little thing - 15/01/03 10:43 AM
sort of like a favorites list?
Posted By: Gamer_X Re: one little thing - 15/01/03 11:31 PM
yeah kind of but the list already exists i'd think it would become more useful if url's were able to be added to the list more easier and you know what? there should be a caterogizer like the favorite menu now that you mention it.... should be able to make some kind of a favorite menu that looks similar to the ie's favorite menu
Posted By: ParaBrat Re: one little thing - 16/01/03 06:15 AM
ah, nod.. an option to save a specific url rather than copy/pasting it to urls
Posted By: killer Re: one little thing - 17/01/03 06:48 PM
He means the hotlink when a URL is displayed. In that popup (which currently consists of Open. Open in new browser, and Copy address) he would like to see "Add to URL list".
© mIRC Discussion Forums