mIRC Homepage
Posted By: jenna getting whois to come up in active window - 28/08/03 04:21 AM
I was hoping that someone could help me I have the check mark in Options, IRC, where it says Show in Active for the whois but still it is going into my status and I want it to go into the active window. When I used to have a script it would show up in the active window but got rid of the script and went and downloaded mIRC 6.03 from www.mirc.com. I also have in my remotes on 1:JOIN:#:/whois $nick but still itthe whois shows up in the status and i would like it to go into the active window. I would appreciate it if someone could help me.

Thank You from Jenna
I think it's going to the status window because it was called from by a script. I dont think you can change this without writing your own whois script.
Posted By: jenna Re: getting whois to come up in active window - 29/08/03 11:06 AM
and i do not know how to do that stuff. can someone please help me it is coming to the point i am going to just delete mIRC and not come back.....frusterated as anything mad
I gave you a script to do it on your other thread. Why make two threads if you aren't going to read one of them and then complain than you're not getting help when you are?
Posted By: jenna Re: getting whois to come up in active window - 29/08/03 06:26 PM
what thread i am lost i think. never been to here before.
this thread
Posted By: jenna Re: getting whois to come up in active window - 29/08/03 11:48 PM
thanks Parabrat i guess i got lost in this ...smiles smile
np, i misplace myself on a regular basis smile
© mIRC Discussion Forums