mIRC Homepage
Posted By: yas316 korean and chinese ost - 24/12/03 07:58 PM
helo..

does any have the links or addresses for korean and chinese ost's.I'm looking for princess blade ost.

thank u
confused
Posted By: Macondo Re: korean and chinese ost - 24/12/03 08:07 PM
Maybe if you go to your nearest record shop, you can find it and buy it... or you can also write a letter to Santa...

Happy Holidays crazy
Posted By: Mentality Re: korean and chinese ost - 24/12/03 08:15 PM
Despite this being the "General" discussion board, we do generally only help with the mIRC client or IRC in general. Finding files on IRC is, on the most part, against the law, dangerous and against network rules.

Whilst I'm unsure about what OST stands for, I think it means Opening Sound Track. In which case, you may want to search Google for any sites which may contain music clips or if you're able to download music songs at a cheaper price. Of course, although more inconvenient for us lazy bones, Macondo's suggestions is the more practical.

Good luck finding it, and let us know if we haven't helped you in any way =)

Regards,
Posted By: Static Re: korean and chinese ost - 24/12/03 11:00 PM
How and why is it just random people pop in here and ask such wild questions? I mean the front page is blantent enough to let people know this is a irc client even if they have no clue what irc is you'd think they'd get the clue this isnt for that stuff
Posted By: Mentality Re: korean and chinese ost - 24/12/03 11:28 PM
I think it's the whole "General Discussion" idea..people think 'General' refers to any topic in the world. What we are supposed to do other than recommending search engines is beyond me, but who knows, maybe someone will know the exact answer!

I agree with the essence of what you're saying though, even if you did word it a little sharply :tongue:

Regards,
Posted By: arian Re: korean and chinese ost - 25/12/03 12:35 PM
is there any one who can give me idea about a computer project which can compet in a general computer contest?
Posted By: Mentality Re: korean and chinese ost - 25/12/03 12:54 PM
As you can see from other posts, this is a website for IRC in general and/or the IRC client mIRC. Please search Google for things like that, or Ask Jeeves.

We can't really help you more than that I'm afraid, unless someone knows by chance. Sorry, hope you find the info you're looking for though smile

Regards,
Posted By: Rounin Re: korean and chinese ost - 25/12/03 09:56 PM
How about making an IRC client? wink
© mIRC Discussion Forums