mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#90642 16/07/04 12:39 AM
R
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
R
I remember back in the old days 5.xx or something you were able to get a background picture for channels and not just the trays. How is it possible nowadays? I've tried to browse these forums but didn't discover anything regarding to this matter, or maybe it's just that I suck. Is it possible to add the background just once - meaning that if I open a channel named #(justanything) I've never been in, my background would automatically be there? (I'm not sure if it was like that in the 'old days') I would also like to see my background in privates.
If you don't understand me, it's maybe cause I'm tired. /msg halla in Quakenet if you don't understand my meaning of this post smile
Thanks in advance

#90643 16/07/04 12:51 AM
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
You can set a background picture on any window using the /background command. The help file is particularly extensive concerning this command so a good refresh for your memory can be found in /help /background.

Hope this helps smile

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
#90644 16/07/04 12:53 AM
R
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
R
Hmm, is it possible to add blending to the text in mIRC? It's a little hard to read black text on very dark background
(blending: http://members.lycos.co.uk/halla1337/hallajallu.jpg , the black behind the letters) Would be nice to add a white blending on my black letter to make reading more clear. If it ain't possible .. yet, maybe next version? wink

Last edited by royalhalla; 16/07/04 12:58 AM.
#90645 16/07/04 02:52 AM
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Just about the only thing you can do with the text is change its colour, mIRC doesnt support any "effects".

Eamonn.

Link Copied to Clipboard