Print Thread
#64468 18/12/03 08:49 PM
A
ATMA Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
A
ok this has me completely stumped.... yea not a first but what i am trying to do is im working on a dialog tool that shows physco stats from a site in a dialog in mirc but... my problem with like the ranks and stuff is how can i display the names and stuff going down ward when everthing requires an ID and every physco stats has slightly diffrent settings but what is annoying me the most is this

ok its like this

[rank] [clan] [username] [kills] [deaths] [K:D] [KPM] [skill]

now what i need to figur out on how to do is display the info below that... any ideas?

Need amazing web design for low price: http://www.matrixn3t.net
#64469 19/12/03 09:42 PM
H
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
H
I've read your post a few times, still not really that sure what you need, maybe thats why others didnt post first, If you want things to line up in the colums in the dialog then you would need to use a "fake" space char, its $chr(160), the way things are parsed in mirc and so they can be tokenized, mirc removed any excess spaces (char 32's) from anything going through remotes, so this is why $chr(160) comes into it.

$str($chr(160),10) makes 10 spaces
so if you want to line things up:

you can test with this:
Code:
//var %x = testing | echo -a %x $str($chr(160),$calc(20- $len(%x))) %x

use from command line, change the variable to different lengths, you will see how it lines up, as long is it does not excess 20 chars in length.

Is this even what you mean?

#64470 20/12/03 06:21 AM
A
ATMA Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
A
yea srry i never really gave a post saying what i exactly wanted but a friend of mine helped me fix it and he showed me like that exact line ~_~ lol well srry for troubleing you

Need amazing web design for low price: http://www.matrixn3t.net

Link Copied to Clipboard