mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
in this thread about a week ago Khaled referred to "in the next version" so think again

ya know, the man DOES have a life

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
i also have a life
but if i were in that guys positiion i woiuld script it night and day

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
man your not even out of your moms and dads house your life is owned get a grip on reality ... khaled is a grown man with real responsibilites ....... get over urself ...... hes doing the best he can and i for one think hes doing just fine

D3m0nnet.com
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
...and I too rarely think about the new version comin out. Yes its nice knowing that theres one in the making, but thinking about when it will be available will drive me insane (Yes I too have stared at the clock many times when I was in school, well when I actually made it to class anyways LOL....but i did graduate grin )

You are happy with 6.03, i'm just happy there is a mIRC period. I just try telling everyone that brings up "when will the new mIRC be out?" for the 11 billionth time that it will be out when it is ready...most people should sign up for the e-mail notification, and wait anxiously for that e-mail. I have been doing alot of things in my spare time, rollerblading, shooting hoop, playing roller hockey, and spending time with the warden...um girlfriend.

Oh yeah did I forget to mention my playstation 2? LOL thats like the basic necessity in life for me LOL anyways I figured I would reply since I must have overlooked it a few days ago. and to say that I basically agree with ya on this post...

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Well thats considered rushing it....and when that happens, there is a higher chance of more bugs. Khaled is doing it at his pace to ensure that there will be minimal bugs. Besides looking at coding night and day would probably give him a brain aneurism lol....

C
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
C
Hrm. Lets recap then:
I think it will be blue and have somehting to do with cows.
A few others think it will be rewritten in that nasty unmentionable language and look like that nasty unmentionable os.

The rest of you think about ticking clocks.

*sigh*

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Are you a manic depressive? Is mIRC's current features that depressing? Every post you make has been nothing but negativity...

I could care less if mIRC decides to go with a neon pink look and consists of colorful popups...so what! People don't download mIRC to look at it, they download it because it provides the means for people to connect to a whole new world that doesn't revolve around work or constant nagging, and to get away and unwind with others that are looking for the same thing.

The color of mIRC isn't relevant. That's probably why the default is vanilla, its nothing fancy. Plus there's the option of adding a little color as a background on the toolbars if people want it. I don't think there's anything really life altering being added to mIRC (Unless its a portable beer cooler) I just think there are a few bug fixes and a few added features discussed in the "Feature Suggestions" forum.

Just wait and see.. The_Game stares at the clock and realizes its half-past beer-thirty...

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
It's very sad isn't it lol.

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Short Answer: Yep

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P