OP Offline
Pan-dimensional mouse
When we specify the network mIRC does not set the time:

Tested on mIRC 7.49.28

TECO
irc.PTirc.org (Co-Admin)
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
What you're seeing is the same behavior I see as far back as version 6.35. You're setting a network-specific /ignore while not connected to that $network. Try connecting and see that the time number appears when you set the /ignore. I'm using 7.49-non-beta.

I do see that the 60-second ignore set while not connected to the specified $network doesn't start the countdown when you do connect.

Perhaps a feature request could be that setting a time-limited network-specific ignore while not connected to that network should either display a message that it refuses to add them to the ignore-list while not connected to that network, or display a warning that the ignore is being added without a time limit because of not being connected to the network.

I'm guessing the preferred behavior would be to add network-specific /ignores while not connected to networks, but only if they're not time-limited.

TECO Offline OP
Pan-dimensional mouse
OP Offline
Pan-dimensional mouse
I do not agree with what you say, because I do not need to be connected to the network to ignore with time, because if not, adding the Add Address dialog would also not work and the dialog works without being connected.

TECO
irc.PTirc.org (Co-Admin)
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Thanks for your bug report. I was able to reproduce this issue. The /ignore and Options/Ignore dialog were using slightly different methods to create the ignore entry that affected how the network name was saved for the entry. This issue has been fixed for the next version.

Link Copied to Clipboard