I keep finding myself in need of a way to move data from a bvar into a window buffer. The current solutions do not suffice. Everyone knows that mIRC's looping can be quite slow, and dependent on a user's OS configuration writing/reading from files can be problematic.

In light of that, I'd like to see a switch added to /loadbuf that will take the contents of a bvar, delimit the data by \r\n and output the delimited lines to a specified buffer. If \0 is encountered in the bvar, it should be treated as a string terminator and the loading process exited.
Code:
/loadbuf [lines] -b <window|dialog id> &bvar

This bypasses the need to write to the file system or use a scripted loop while opening the door to a fair amount of usages.

My current use case is that I'm working on my JSON parsing script and would like to add for-each functionality. Since my parser is making use of COMs(wscript's JScript engine), it can quite quickly compile a list of commands on the jscript side of things, which I need to get into a mIRC window buffer for execution. This would, currently, require writing to the file system or looping $bfind() for each line. Neither of which is as ideal as using an internal solution.

I am SReject
My Stuff