mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
X
x3pos Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
X
i found follower and subscribe alerts.but i need donation alert with donation text read for bot...

Last edited by x3pos; 12/02/16 04:51 PM.
L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
Cool, you should write one.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
It's time to add an sticky post in this forum about how can user request a help or a code because some users does not just asking with the better way they waiting and require for us to create them codes and that is not good, i suggest someone to write an perfect article about it and let the Khaled to stick it.

x3pos: We are not working in mIRC company and creating codes for users, if we did that in some users and we are still doing it, it's because their requesting posts are very acceptable and asking IF we can and they are not require something for us to do, you did that a lot of times, pay attention in what you are writing and how you are writing something, do not require the others to do something just you can ask with a nice and pretty way, if your post wasn't an 'not require' post then we could really help you.

- Rejected!

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-

Link Copied to Clipboard