#255839 25/11/15 07:07 AM
D
Dynamic Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
D
Hi
I use MIRC for my extra accounts in Twitch, so it's not my main chatting client. I only use it for the MIRC scripts for chatting with multiple accounts easier. But the problem I have is whenever there is much activity in the chat, MIRC keeps on freezing. With normal activity all my accounts will be triggered by the ontext command and send it in chat right away. With heavy load, it might take up to 3 minutes after keyword is said until all accounts have replied, and sometimes there is no reply at all.

I have not set up anything in the MIRC client other than adding the following to the remote tab. Anyone got any tips on what to fix the issue? Is my script not set up correctly?

http://pastebin.com/wF8CYX53

Thanks in advance smile

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
You might want to limit your events to the specific channels they're supposed to run in, and you can limit the if statements in your last event as so:

Code:
on *:text:$(! $+ $me *):#:{
  if ($nick != user1) return

msg # $2-
}

When using multiple if statements use 'elseif' if you do not want to evaluate following if statements once the condition has been met and nest appropriately to reduce redundancy. But if you're experiencing so much latency with such basic scripts I doubt there's any optimization that would help.

Link Copied to Clipboard