mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#253984 17/07/15 01:38 AM
R
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
R
First of all i'm not sure if this is the correct post to put this under...

But i'm a mod in a twitch channel and the owner and i were talking and he wanted a custom bot so i made one, but i run into the problem where the commands.ini file i sent him to "get" the bot working for him doesn't seem to be working.

Like for example i made the commands.ini file on my computer and when i launch the bot on my computer via Mirc and connect to the channel it has all the commands and everything works correctly it even polls for the commands/membership request. But when i sent him the commands.ini file it shows it as loaded but it doesn't poll for the commands/membership nor does any of the commands work, and when i get him to check the scripts editor it shows my commands.ini file i sent him as the one that's loaded...

Any thoughts on how to fix this so he doesn't have to rely on me to be online in order for the bot to be in the channel and working correctly.

Thanks in advance

Rakk

L
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
L
Check if your remote.ini includes anything, and if it does send it, also aliases and everything.

R
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
R
my remote.ini is pulling the commands from the commands.ini file i created. which is the same as what he has

O
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
O
check if the remotes are on.
Go to the Scripts Editor, Click Listen Tab on the menu bar and see if the 3 choices are checked. if not check them, and it should work!

OrFeAsGr #254007 17/07/15 09:14 PM
R
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
R
is that only for him? or should i do it as well, because mine works perfectly as it stands

EDIT:: Got him to check it, all options are selected same as me.

EDIT2:: Got it working finally, seems that "chatty" was conflicting with Mirc client and it wasn't allowing the bot to work correctly

Last edited by RakkNationGaming; 17/07/15 09:45 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard