Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
V
Just a funny tidbit I saw while watching Netflix:

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
hahaha looool

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
W
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
W
And what an old version, with the old icon smile

#mircscripting @ irc.swiftirc.net == the best mIRC help channel
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
that's not the old icon :p

Well. At least I won lunch.
Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like!
Sat Offline
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Heh, cool. Nice find!

Saturn, QuakeNet staff
F
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
F
mIRC has been used as a 'prop program' for many different TV series. Its been in NCIS, CSI, Law & Order. and probably many others.

My question is, are the producers of said shows required to ask permission to use mIRC as such, and if not required do they notify khaled anyways?

I am SReject
My Stuff
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Originally Posted By: FroggieDaFrog
mIRC has been used as a 'prop program' for many different TV series. Its been in NCIS, CSI, Law & Order. and probably many others.

My question is, are the producers of said shows required to ask permission to use mIRC as such, and if not required do they notify khaled anyways?

LOL!!! Its not something on these series that telling something bad for mIRC, anyone can promote the mIRC in TV , what about if an Program TV Show wanna promote the mIRC as the best IRC Client for windows? come on the mIRC is not an private program..

Also i had see also the mIRC into Greek tv into an program show that someone promote it as the best IRC Client for windows, and one more time was into the Greek News TV when someone does violent thinks into a girl via mIRC program into chat server (like facebook now days) that this was not any mIRC fault and the tv did not said not using the mIRC for chatting, everything has the good side and the bad side at this case it was the "monster guy" violent purpose that he uses the mIRC, he could also use and an other client.

Last edited by westor; 20/06/15 11:46 AM.

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-

Link Copied to Clipboard