So, I've been roaming around both here and hawkee. I've become more comfortable with trying to figure things out on my own (which is why I haven't posted here for help in awhile, well that and I felt like I was posting every day and people were probably getting annoyed helping me) Anyway...

Would it be possible to use a mix between a script that writes a url to a file after doing !songrequest YouTubeURLHere having mIRC open the next song on the list using a simple $read(file.txt) and playing the song? The only problems I've come across so far are that the amount of tabs opened using "/url $read(file.txt)" is ridiculous and you have to tab out of them manually. Which isn't a HUGE deal for me because I only have a few people requesting songs. Also, it would need to read the length of the song. To know when to open the next song in a tab. All of this is possible with a few scripts/snippets I've found on Hawkee. This is all just an idea, but I know a few people on here have been looking for one. So maybe between the bunch of us we can figure it out? I'll post the hawkee links so you can look them over and see what you come up with. When I get back home tonight I'll work on what I have a bit more to see if I get any further...

Basically any of the "search" snippets will work. One with a duration part might be better. http://hawkee.com/search/youtube/