Print Thread
#247237 24/07/14 04:38 PM
D
Dcease Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
D
I just wants to know if theres a method to turn on and off all my scripts with just !funon and !funoff, I can give you a preview of one of the scripts if needed.

A
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
A
I'm pretty sure I already told you how to do this.

edit: yup, I did: https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/247182/On/off_script.#Post247182

B
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
B
read help files about enable and disable groups
/help groups
/help /enable
/help /disable

D
Dcease Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
D
Originally Posted By: AeonPsych
I'm pretty sure I already told you how to do this.

edit: yup, I did: https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/247182/On/off_script.#Post247182

You pretty much just said < add funscript here > and what if it has more lines? or it's like roulette. That's a long fun script.

A
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
A
doesn't matter how long the script is, as long as the brackets are setup correctly so that everything executes within the same if/else statement

edit: or you can follow the exact same format for the slap script you had, with how the flood variable executes. If you follow that format, this would basically be your new outline:
Code:
<command trigger>{
   if (%funvariable) { return }
   ;everything
   ;coded
   ;here
   ;will execute
   ;if the variable
   ;is false/off
   ;no matter
   ;how many lines
   ;even this line
}

Again, you had everything you needed to work off of in that code snippet you posted: the trigger command, variables, how to check variables, and code to execute. I'm not sure why you are still struggling with this, as it seems you already have the basic concepts of scripting down, since you were already able to write that snippet of code you posted.

Link Copied to Clipboard