mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
A
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
A
I'm nearing the end of coding what I want my bot to be able to do, but have a question I have not been able to find through the forums, or from google, or from any mirc database.

How can I make my bot have 24/7 uptime? Of course I can leave my computer on 24/7 with the MIRC program up and running with the script, but is there a way where I can set up the bot to be sort of remotely connected? Like hosted on an external server that would focus on having 24/7 uptime so I wouldn't need my desktop running to use the bot script?

I'd rather not have my desktop running 24/7, as it's pretty energy inefficient, and also, during hot times (like summer), it keeps my room pretty warm when running unnecessarily.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
There are too many companies that have Windows Box there you can host your Bot and running with their server uptime, i can't give you a certain company cause it will be spam but have a look here and pick your own!

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-

Link Copied to Clipboard