mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
R
rbaucom Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
R
possible memory leak with continued usage, program stops dcc receiving if on for more than 48-72 hours, must exit then restart app

K
Pan-dimensional mouse
Pan-dimensional mouse
K
Enter this into mIRC. Reply with results.

Code:
//echo -a $os $version $md5($mircexe,2) $file($mircexe).sig $alias(0) $script(0) $dll(0) $com(0) $uptime(mirc,2)

My mIRC has 3days 9hrs 41mins uptime and DCC is working for me.

R
rbaucom Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hmm, so to clarify I generally leave mirc on and running because my queries that I specify sometimes take a while to fulfill. I have noticed generally that on the 2nd to third day I lose the ability to receive files. When this happens I have gone to another ip logged onto the server and attempted to send files to myself. The older running mirc won't receive the files. I can from the older running mirc send files to other ip with no problem. I don't believe I had this problem with prior versions. I'll see if I can find the tape backup and pull the version number of prior mirc.

R
rbaucom Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thanks for the code, and hopefully it will give me the error again in the next day or two and ill report back.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
He wanted you to post the result from that line in here..

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Yeah, reply with the results of that command. I've left mine running 2 months with DCC and never had any problems.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard