#225881 12/09/10 02:06 PM
T
tuZ Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
T
Hi

i'm having an aweful hard time connection to Underbet these days, thake me like 10 or trys to get connected, i get the following messages.

Unable to connect to server (Connection timed out)

drones or k-line error

and socket error for no socket.

any suggestions?

Thank You

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Drones/K-line will usually meant that either someone else with a similar IP address was banned and you're getting caught up in it, or else your identd or nick look like a bot's. Never set your identd or nick to something like jhdgf or a94438 or something like that. Many networks do not allow that kind of nick or identd.

Beyond that, Undernet has been very unstable over the past week or two. Lots of netsplits, lots of pinging out, etc. Way more than usual. Also, others have posted about having trouble connecting to Undernet with certain ports that used to work fine. If you need to, try using a specific port that you're sure works, such as 6667.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
T
tuZ Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
T
yea that is what has happen with me. any port i try takes forver to get on. and they use to work just fine. are the people at undernet working this issue do you know?

Thank You.

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
I don't know if they're working on this or not, but I'd be surprised if they weren't.

T
tuZ Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
T
Thank You

Link Copied to Clipboard