#169454 23/01/07 09:06 AM
C
CATHAY Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
C
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to download a .rar file (with jpg in it). Yesterday I had downloaded half of it, but today when I want to resume the download I get the message " You have DCC Pending, Set your client to receive the transfer. (150 seconds remaining until timeout). I get the dialogbox with the message requesting resume, but nothing happens and after 150 sec I get timed out.
When I do a new download of the same file it works fine.. So its a problem with resuming cry

thanks for any help wink

C
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
C
hi all,
I HAVE the same problem but to all the files and this is very serioussssssssssssss, I'm behind a router... I can receive files.. but i can't resume downloads or send either.
Hope some experts will show up to help me..........
thank you

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
The resuming problem is almost always on the sender's side and is related to having a router. Other than trying to help the sender fix the problem, you can't do anything about it.

Btw, resuming a jpg (even as a rar) is highly unlikely. Even a REALLY large jpg that is compressed is going to be small enough that you can download it pretty quickly, even on a modem. I think I'd try a different tactic to "fool" us into believing that the downloads are legal images and not warez. smile

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard