CadaveR Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
C
when i connect to the server of irc i receive:

Connecting...
Logging in...
-mothra.cyanide-x.net- *** Couldn't resolve your hostname; using your IP address instead
-mothra.cyanide-x.net- *** You are permanently banned from Cyanide-x (botnets are sort of lame For more information email akill@cyanide-x.net (permanent akill) akill ID W21y2Of2zi)
Error : Closing Link: CadaveR[194.146.155.3] (User has been permanently banned from Cyanide-x (botnets are sort of lame For more information email akill@cyanide-x.net (permanent akill) akill ID W21y2Of2zi))
Disconnected from irc.cyanide-x.net

Obvisously i have been banned from IRC (i don't why), i was using hellwars's chat, and then next day i got banned, now if i logg on to irc i'm also banned, they know it's me who's logging in cause of my only ip (i have static ip).

I contacted the email adress shown above, it gaved me back a failure message (in hotmail).

So i figured out if someone can help me by giving me a person to contact, or resolve my problem!.

Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
The best you can do is to send an Email to akill@network.name as provided in the akill message, the administration of the IRC network are the ones who can help you.

C
CadaveR Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Tthe email don't work too, i just received a Delivery Status Notification (Failure)... (on hotmail)

I'll try the first one with gmail

Damm those 2 emails doesn't work with gmail too..
Any other suggestions?

Last edited by CadaveR; 24/04/06 08:36 AM.
C
CadaveR Offline OP
OP Offline
C
thx guys for helping me a lot...
Is this supposed to be a help forum or what cause it doesn't look like...

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
It is the network's problem if the contact emails they send to banned users are false or not working. An AKILL is not client specific, therefore this has little to do with mIRC itself. The only people who can help you are the IRC Operators of that network, and so the only thing we can suggest is you contact them - nothing else!

However, if the email didn't work, the next logical thing to do would be to see if the domain has been setup for a website. It has. So, I went to www.cyanide-x.net and searched for you, and it looks like posting in this thread on their forums might help.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
C
CadaveR Offline OP
OP Offline
C
thx, let me see the thread, i'll keep you updated

C
CadaveR Offline OP