mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
D
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
D
ive been trying to connect to the server irc.scoobynet.org but everytime i try to connect to the server it tell me that I am Unauthorized to connect to the server :

* Connecting to irc.scoobynet.org (6667)
-
-aphrodite.paranoianet.com- *** If you are having problems connecting due to ping timeouts, please type /quote pong A9B49067 or /raw pong A9B49067 now.
-
Closing Link: [Marine3084][208.9.115.193] (You are not authorized to connect to this server)
-
* Disconnected

Ive had that problem before and then I emailed admin about it and they added me or something and then I was able to join, but now I am unable to again... Can someone please help me out, it would be appreciated... thnx
my email is devildog3084@yahoo.com

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Try a diffrent server on the same network.. as the error message says u get:

(You Are Unauthorized To Connect To This Server)

i would suggest a server closer to you. or any other server that allow your host to logon..

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
D
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
D
well im in florida and its based in ohio, but im in the military so i cant get any closer

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
lol...joining a closer server doesn't mean that you have to move. There might be servers located closer to you than the one in Ohio. I'm going to recommend that you contact the IRCop that helped you last time and enquire of them why you can't stay connected. You might also ask them if the network has a server located closer to your base in Florida.

M
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
M
may I suggest removing the numbers from your nick? "Marine3084" may look suspiciously drone-ish to the eyes of our already sensitive ircops grin

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.

Link Copied to Clipboard