A
Armymen Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
A
I got a problemo wink, i whant to know how can i put that :
Code:
 alias writeini mirc.ini background #nouveau-brunswick ARMYMEN\THEMES\theme\CHAN\nouveau-brunswick.bmp,5 
on a remote a make it work. I try this
Code:
  /background #armymen ARMYMEN\THEMES\theme\CHAN\armymenscript.bmp

:S dont work to. I try to modifie it directely on the mirc.ini but when i unload all of my remote, it remove it. It maybe my themes loader when I unload it. that why i whant to put it on a remote. wink
Sorry for my poor english

#135034 07/11/05 06:29 AM
B
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
B
Try right clicking on a channelname in the channellist.
Choose background and then select.
Then you can browse to where you have the picture.
Repeat the same thing but instead of select pick set as default to set the picture as background to all channel windows.

Greetzz

#135035 07/11/05 06:58 AM
N
Babel fish
Babel fish
N
It seems you've created an alias called /writeini (which is a mIRC command) and mIRC's not recognizing /mirc.ini

Code:
alias writeini mirc.ini background #nouveau-brunswick ARMYMEN\THEMES\theme\CHAN\nouveau-brunswick.bmp,5 

Notice anything missing? The name for the alias is writeini, therefore mIRC doesn't recognize /mirc.ini. Here's an example of what you want, I think:

Code:
alias dobackground writeini mirc.ini background #nouveau-brunswick ARMYMEN\THEMES\theme\CHAN\nouveau-brunswick.bmp,5 

Now you can call /dobackground or whatever name you want, it's your choice.

#135036 07/11/05 02:42 PM
A
Armymen Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
A
Ouki i got a Load.mrc and i put that on it, i name it Armymen1.army :
Code:

alias bg1 writeini mirc.ini background #nouveau-brunswick ARMYMEN\THEMES\theme\CHAN\nouveau-brunswick.bmp,5
alias bg2 writeini mirc.ini background #JEUX ARMYMEN\THEMES\theme\CHAN\JEUX.bmp,5
alias bg3 writeini mirc.ini background #Mnet ARMYMEN\THEMES\theme\CHAN\Mnet.bmp,5
alias bg4 writeini mirc.ini background #Armymen ARMYMEN\THEMES\theme\CHAN\armymenscript.bmp,5
alias bg5 writeini mirc.ini background #larevanchedesnerdz ARMYMEN\THEMES\theme\CHAN\NERDZ.bmp,5 

and I make a load.army with that:
Code:
 load -rs armymen/armymen1/armymen1.army
   /bg1
  /bg2
  /bg3
  /bg4
  /bg5
  unload -rs armymen/load.army 

but still not working. i know it i put myself /bg1 and all, it work, but it il possible to make it work automatiquely?

Link Copied to Clipboard